News Twitter Reacts To 5SOS Howard Stern Interview

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by codeine, Nov 3, 2015.

1. codeine

codeine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Were They High When They (People) Wrote This? Did they see the Twitter numbers on the Tweets? 3 Retweets is considered a "reaction"????

Link :
    http://www.people.com/article/twitter-reacts-to-5sos-howard-stern-interview

5 Seconds of Summer Gave Their Most Revealing Interview Yet – and Twitter Is Losing Its Mind

[​IMG]

BY LYDIA PRICE

@lydsprice
    11/02/2015 AT 05:00 PM EST

Aussie rockers 5 Seconds of Summer are having a moment.

Their new album Sounds Good Feels Good dropped last week, and the guys sat down with notoriously unfiltered radio host Howard Stern on his SiriusXM radio show Monday morning. Needless to say, the interview ended up being one of the band's most personal to date.

So while we all try to get our heart rates down to safe levels as we recover from this glorious moment in 5SOS history, take a look at the major impact the interview had on the Twitterverse:

Some of the 5SOSFam went to great lengths to hear the interview:

But the #struggle was well worth it when the guys delivered undeniable realness:

Fans loved the Aussies' honest answers on love, dating and respect for their fans:

Although the revelations about Ashton's failed relationship with model Bryana Holly made everyone feel all the feelings:

The band's one-liners had listeners cracking up:

Many crowned the interview the best of the band's best:

And some went so far as to call it the best, well, thing ever:

2. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    Blondie's hair looks like Barbie hair after it's been washed with bar soap 400 times and left to dry in the bottom of a toy box.

3. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    i didn't mind the interview. I thought they came across fine for kids their age. THEY said it was their best ever as they were leaving.

4. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You do realize that article is just a rewritten Buchwald press release, don't you?

5. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh my fucking god. Look at their pants. :facepalm:

6. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why did I click on this?

Now I'm fuckin' shivering, man- shivering....

[​IMG]

7. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did a Google search on the author, her name comes up on several other puff pieces about Howard's interviews.

8. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And all of the 5sos fans don't know who the king of pelicans is. I'm glad I upgraded to the O/J show, had more laughs in one show then with stern in a whole year.

9. Jen6805

Jen6805 Member

Reputations:
    Well we can only hope that they will never be able to reproduce because their pants are so tight and they've constricted their testicles beyond repair.

The Jackie chair and Tracy like this.
  10. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    "You're from the land down under. I was wondering, what's going on down under your pants?"

DuckDong likes this.
  11. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
  12. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

who?

13. rockstarhair

rockstarhair Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That twink needs to call Wiggy's wigologist, stat. He's ugly and being bald is not going to help, but enough about Wiggy.

Tim likes this.
  14. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    notoriously unfiltered radio hostHoward Stern

the new preferred press moniker for PR geared at teens

that's why callers can't mention Turk, and her neutering. Sure Howard calls the shots but she is in control of him like the Mormons got a hold of Howard Hughes, it's all about the legacy rebrand and keeping him, his cast and agents, PR staff focused on perpetuating the new false narrative

15. Homerj123

Homerj123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Man, I am so glad my wife and I cancelled Sirius this week. I love the commercial free music especially the 80's, but I have to admit the annoying VJs were getting on my nerves and Howard sucks. I can see better Howard shows on YouTube. They tried giving us multiple offers, but we must couldn't justify paying for it anymore. I'll listen to CBS FM on the way to work since they play a lot of 80s now and use my mp3 player for longer trips.

The Jackie chair and BethSucks like this.
  16. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    It is really hard going back to FM radio. It just does not sound as good, not to mention the commercials. Are times really that tough that you can't afford $10 a month?

17. Homerj123

Homerj123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's funny, we were paying over $400 a year. my wife got fed up with it, says she hardly listened to it and was just going to cancel her car. They told her if she did that, the service price in my car would've went UP.

As much as I hate commercials (and I really do loathe them), it was the principle of them trying to get more money from us when we all know they're hurting. Also, the music channels, especially the 80s channel played the same songs all the time. If I had to hear "Hold on Loosely" by .38 Special one more time, I would've drove to Sirius and deleted it from their database even if I had to physically destroy it. The "big 40 countdown" sucked too. There's no way half of those songs were in the top 40.

Don't get me started on the shady commercials on Howard. Buying houses with no money down? Is it 1993 again and is Carlton Sheets advertising with them now?

18. dgray610

dgray610 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is just pitiful and disgusting. I haven't listened to this trainwreck of a show in over a year, but I can't help but imagine what the Howard of 25 years ago would have done if he were asked to interview some stupid ass boy band of the month. He would have vomited and went on a tirade for someone even having the balls to ask him to do such an interview. This is morning zoo level stupidity. But now the new evolved family friendly Wiggy (who wants to ogle young twink cock from behind his console) has no problem doing an interview with this crap. Did anyone actually listen to it? i know one of these fucks had nude pictures leaked last year, I'm willing to bet Howard must have asked about it and complimented him on his cock, right?

codeine and !!!kaboom!!! like this.
  19. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    "The generic one"
    "The ambiguously gay one"
    "The flamboyantly gay one"
    "The minority"

[​IMG]

Guacamole and codeine like this.
  20. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I hear you. I think all stations are guilty of not really expanding their playlists. I go to my childhood hometown and the local station there is still playing the same songs they played 25 years ago. What? Is Nirvana too new? They really want to stick with Foreigner's "Cold as Ice?"

You could put a couple of hundred songs on a data CD and have your own playlist.

I get free Sirius because I have an old unit they no longer support. It just keeps streaming. But I mostly listen to podcasts at this point.