Two Months Before He Announced He Was Joining AGT, Howard's Teeth Changed (A Tribute)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Benjamen, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    On December 15, 2011, Howard announced he was joining America's Got Talent as its newest judge. It would be the first time he'd work for NBC since September of 1985, when he was fired from WNBC radio in New York. And it would be the first time he'd regularly appear on-camera on a network television program. "America is going to fall in love with Howard," Beth, Robin, Gary, Jon Hein and others would all go on to say, verbatim. To help spark the country's love affair, Howard began working on his teeth two months before his announcement.

Howard's Sunrise Picture And Teeth Discussed. 10/11/11. 6:00am
    Pittsburgh Pete asked Howard why everyone's teeth were so bad during the channel 9 show days. Howard said he used to have really bad teeth. He said his mother didn't understand why people carried on about teeth, so she didn't do anything to help him out. His lower teeth used to bang into his upper teeth, "And they killed the upper teeth," Howard said.

[​IMG]

Howard told Pete that after seeing Private Parts (1997, above), he went to his dentist for help. Dr. Kaufman told him that he could do some cosmetic things for him, and put a cap on the bottom ones. Howard added that you can barely see his teeth to begin with because his mouth is small.

[​IMG]

Howard went on to say that on that Wednesday, coincidentally, he had to go in to get his upper teeth done. "Things are shifting around," Howard confessed, so he was going in and getting new uppers. "They're going to do some bonding and things in there. ... They don't look right," Howard complained. He said they're just going to fix what he has, and not do something like what Gary has.

[​IMG]

Howard claimed that before the summer started, Dr. Kaufman told Howard he had to get this done. "There's going to be a lot of sitting. I have to get adjustments and all kinds of shit," Howard added. "I told my dentist I don't care anymore."

Howard wasn't going to do it, but Beth told him he should.

[​IMG]

(Above, Howard and Beth's wedding party in 2008.) He's getting them done because Beth told him he should, he clarified. (Note: And not because his dentist told him he had to?) He said he had to go to the dentist for two hours, two weeks in a row.

---

Two weeks later, Robin ran into Howard at the dentist. This would've been during his intense dental procedures, yet he claimed he was merely there for a routine three-month cleaning. He did not acknowledge his newly replaced teeth.

---

[​IMG]

Robin Comes On To Howard At The Dentist. 10/31/11. 7:10am
    Robin said that she ran into Howard at the dentist. Howard said he goes to the dentist every three months to get cleanings, and that's why he was there at the time.

---

In November of 2011, Howard attended a screening of the latest Twilight movie. He kept his new teeth hidden from photographers -- just like his dealings with AGT. He dismissed reports that he'd fill Piers Morgan's recently vacated seat on the judges' panel, calling the chatter simply "rumors." "I don't comment on rumors," Howard said when cornered about the speculation that he was nearing a $15 million deal to sit alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne on NBC's summer reality talent series. "If there's something definite, then I'll report to you. Right now, there's nothing to report."

[​IMG]

Howard made his official AGT announcement weeks later, and began taping the show a couple months after that. It didn't take long for America to fall in love with his new friends.

[​IMG]

And his radio show guests began taking notice, too.

---

Mark Wahlberg Visits. 06/18/12. 7:05am

[​IMG]

Howard asked Mark how much he made doing Contraband. Mark said you can make good money. He wasn't saying what he made on that one but Howard kept digging. So Mark told Howard that he has some nice teeth. "You fixed them up a bit."

[​IMG]

---

Howard Takes Some Calls. 09/10/12. 6:10am
    Howard took a call from a guy who asked if he got his teeth capped or something. Howard said he had veneers put on many years ago. He said he has to get them done again. He said that he had them done in 1997, and repeated that he thinks he has to get them done again.

[​IMG]

(Note: Years ago? 1997? What about the work he had done 11 months earlier that everyone is noticing and talking about? Why was Howard now pretending that he didn't have that work done?)

[​IMG]

"I don't get them super white," he added. He said that some people do that and they look ridiculous. Howard said they have giant, young teeth and they look wrong in there.

[​IMG]

---

Bradley Cooper Visits. 11/14/12. 6:50am

[​IMG]

Bradley said Howard has good teeth. Howard said he just fixed them because they were a mess. Bradley said he just saw a bunch of piano keys in his mouth.

[​IMG]

---

In honor of Howard's last season with AGT, please join me in celebrating the teeth he got especially for the show ...

... In 1997.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm: Oh my holy hell. She looks like she was at a stripper convention, instead of her own damn wedding. I've seen these pictures a hundred times, and yet they sicken me every single time....

3. BethWeave

BethWeave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank for these pictures: Howard's wig, chin and teeth evolution.

His wedding chin looks like he stole a homeless person's foot heel. Dimpled, not so dimpled.
    Then there is wig systems. Brown, then black, long and curl, short and frizzy, then kind or thin not so thin.
    Teeth -- cluttered, then spaced then white with no room for flossing.

:faint:

4. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    The inspiration for my user name!

Things were never truly the same after we all beared witness to The Emperor's New Caps.

5. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He got his teeth fixed in 1997 and he went to a bowling alley that one time.

6. Winston Ono

Winston Ono Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard "knows a guy" who married a hooker.

7. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    America's Got Teeth.

8. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    It may have been Howard's second marriage and they might live in the city and all, but it was HER FIRST marriage! You'd think she'd want to class it up a little.

9. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    at times like this I really miss @Bye You!

stanggirl, TheWonk, baci and 15 others like this.
  10. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    You know that piano key comment by Bradley Cooper really bugged stern for weeks :jj:

11. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

How prophetic.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    IfTheyOnlyKnew, Margos and babybear like this.
  12. zutroy

zutroy Totally nude. Totally flawless.

Reputations:
  13. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  14. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, a lot of people think that Whoresy has a drinking problem, but in reality, she gets very thirsty all the time.

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he's an ugly man...made even uglier by that thing on his head.....he looks like one of the three stooges.

Jayla, BethWeave, smichal and 4 others like this.
  16. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    BRILLANT!!! King of all sell outs.

BethWeave, smichal and Margos like this.
  17. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I just liked his old teeth better. I notice on TV now everyone has the same teeth. I think having imperfect teeth (a little imperfect, not discusting) makes people look different/better in some way.

18. baltimore mike

baltimore mike I wear panties 24/7 364

Reputations:
    They look the same to me

19. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It requires a trained eye, because Dr. Kaufman's work is so subtle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I totally agree! It gives a little character, don't you think?