U hear people having Sex in the room next door....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kool, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And U get jealous and envious? Wiggo couldn't comprehend people moaning, doing foreplay and having sex for longer than 3 minutes

2. DJ Jazzy Beff

DJ Jazzy Beff New Member

Reputations:
    Kool thread. Would read again.

3. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    jealous

and a bit concerned because the room next door is a conference room with glass walls.

4. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. newcastlefan

Reputations:
  6. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cant believe he called the front desk to complain.

I woulda put my ear up against the wall, dropped my shorts and started strokin.

7. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You could if you would only leave the house.

8. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    When I was in Munich a couple years ago with the wife and kids, one night after they were in bed, I was listening to music and working on my laptop. We were on the top floor of the hotel in a corner room, I stood up, opened the drape and looked out. The next hotel was fairly close and they were one floor shorter then ours. The couple had every light on and all the shades wide open, some guy was banging away on his woman and they were looking out the window hoping someone would see them. Right when I opened the curtains and looked out, they looked right at me. Then when I realized what they were doing, I just closed the curtains as if I see it all the time. I'm sure their sex show would have been more thrilling if they had gotten a shocked reaction out of who ever had seen them.

[​IMG]

This was our hotel, we were in the top corner to the right, and they were in the top floor in the next building.

9. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They sounded like an 80 year old couple.

Shut up over there! That's so gross! We're trying to sleep!

10. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    "Oye! Ach! No! Mach! Oyve Vey!"

aged jewish couple sex in the next room

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    In college we had an apt with neighbors who would wake up EVERY MORNING with the headboard banging against the wall and the girl wailing. Beats a cup of coffee, I suppose.

12. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I was younger, maybe 14, I experienced this.

I was on a family vacation down in Mexico. We were staying at a really shitty place. Bats, mice, giant centipedes. At the place you could rent out bungalows. Many of the bungalows were attached so separate families would have adjoining rooms, only separated by a door. The first night there, I was trying to sleep. The insects and filth were keeping me awake because I didn't know what would be crawling on me if I fell asleep. I had my own room, my parents in another room. There was a locked door next to my bed that was connected to an unoccupied bungalow. Everyone except me was asleep and around 1 in the morning I heard people enter the attached bungalow. My lights were off so when they turned their lights on my room lit up because the door that connected us was such a piece of shit that it didn't fit the door frame. I could literally look through the sides of the door into their room. Judging by the voices it was a couple checking in to their place. My room was dark so they didn't realize anyone was next door and didn't realize that the adjoining door could be looked through. Anyways, after a little while I heard some kissing. I thought to myself, wow this is going to be awesome, I will hear and maybe catch a glimpse of a couple getting it on. So they started getting it on and it turned out to be so disturbing that I went back to bed and tried to ignore it. I peeked through the door and saw bits and piece of the action. I saw sweaty rolls bouncing, heavy breathing, and muffled groans and grunts of "yeah" "uuuhhh". To make it worse, I also started to hear what sounded like farts, or maybe queefs. I felt sick to my stomach. My fantasy of what I thought would have been hot and entertaining turned into an event I would try to forget. Eventually they stopped, the lights went off, and i drifted off to sleep. The next day I saw two enormous people emerge from their room. They checked out that day because the conditions weren't up to their standards, so I never had to go through it again.

I never called to complain, but it was a definite letdown that what I thought would have been a great thing turned out to be quite the opposite.

13. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    Howard is a miserable prick who is unable to enjoy life on any level. He especially hates it when others are having fun.

He's officially become one of those old foggeys who scream "Get off my LAWN!"

15. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly.

16. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    If I know shes hawt, And she's really getting into it and I don't hear him......I'm Fapping my brains out.........

17. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    I stroke it to the east
    And I stroke it to the west
    And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best
    I be strokin'

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm at point where I call bullshit on 95% of what Wigward says and the BOFF of em and certainly that story. You REALLY think a massively self absorbed, agoraphobic, fake germaphobic, hyper-neurotic faux billionaire is staying at a hotel where the walls aren't as sound-proofed as possible and he's not isolated from everyone????

NO WAY, I say those two twats concocted that whole thing last night for today to sound as if they're swimming amongst the commoners as well as to have something remotely eventful in their vapid lives.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  19. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard only stays in 5* Hotel Presidential Suites which are totally isolated from other rooms. The chances of him hearing noise from an adjoining room at The Four Seasons are slim and none.

20. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How about buying a pair of $1 ear plugs, ya cheap fuck!