UK still most violent after Gun Ban

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Sep 25, 2014.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Since the 1997 gun ban violent crime in the UK has soared above the USA and the rest of Europe after gun laws essentially banned all guns in Britain. Critics say people can get guns illegally so there is still a lot of gun crime but some experts believe criminals are less afraid to attack where guns are legal. Others believe the ruling Labour Party liberals and rise of massive immigration is to blame.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/14/Immigration-higher-than-ever-before

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...de-England-The-Most-Violent-Country-In-Europe

oidlyyhj.jpg cjkL.jpg
    slkj.jpg

2. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
  3. blckknight60

blckknight60 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the difference is in england they give each other a good smack in the mouth, here we kill each other without thinking about it

Jayla, Gusbuss and Chuck Kongo like this.
  4. BarberFloyd

BarberFloyd God Bless DuPont Chemicals Banned User

Reputations:
    Also the UK has the most foreign volunteers for ISIS in the Western world, so not only does not having guns increase crime rates, it also encourages terrorism.

5. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Pretty sure Chicago has a gun ban.

England groups a lot of crimes into "violent crimes" that most other countries don't consider violent. That's why their numbers are so high

Gusbuss likes this.
  6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Beating South Africa in violent crime is quite the accomplishment. Kudos, Brits!

AmishGirl, GIRLY and RenchFries like this.
  7. Kaii

Kaii Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The day mail just make shit up, for a start what fucking gun ban in 97?

8. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This sounds untrue.

9. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I see a couple fags ITT trying to defend Britian's gun ban. Negs for having low testosterone.

Head Censor, Lemmy, Lou Skunt and 2 others like this.
  10. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  11. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I have said for years, if guns are a problem the ONLY solution is open carry laws. You arent gonna rob a joint at gun point if everyone around you is openly carrying.

1Vegasgirl, reno and Effigy like this.
  12. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Disarming the citizenship makes them easy prey? If only there was a historical precedent for this:

[​IMG]

Head Censor, AmishGirl, Dorb and 3 others like this.
  13. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  14. blckknight60

blckknight60 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you really want america going back to the wild west? thats insanity

YokoOhNo likes this.
  15. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That of course would come with it's own problems even if it solved others. While areas that are plagued with gun violence may very well be helped, those that had very little would now have to deal with guns on their streets. I live in a quiet town and only hear about a shooting every few years from domestic situations. I don't recall ever hearing of a robbery. I'd hate for the idiots who live here (and there are plenty) to all go strap guns to their sides. There would certainly be problems where there once weren't.

There just simply is no solution at this point. It's out of control and the people in power have only been pushing agendas and not logic for too long. There's no going back and there's not much hope for moving forward.

In case anyone couldn't tell, this is not an anti-gun post. It's an anti-people post.

YokoOhNo likes this.
  16. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    how would an open carry law change anything but your perception of peace? Those people you see as unarmed may very well have a gun, not seeing it makes it better?

Effigy likes this.
  17. Kaii

Kaii Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  18. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's not a perception of peace, it's what we have (for now) and not because anyone is carrying guns (even if they are). I wouldn't want any extreme measures put in place that could influence that to change. I realize anyone might be carrying a gun here, but I honestly don't think it's the case that many are (I know of 1). A change in law telling them they can go dress up like cowboys just might make a number of people, who felt no need to carry a gun before, want to do so. This is a non-violent area, with a lot of hunters (so yes, many gun owners) and also a lot of hothead idiots. Somehow it hasn't been a recipe for (that kinda) trouble. What you are suggesting could be that last needed ingredient. It might not seem that way if you live in an area where this is a problem or watch a lot of news, but there are a bunch of places like this that haven't been turned into war zones. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I know I'm not "safe" and that anything could happen at any time. It just takes one asshole, but we haven't had our asshole and I'd rather live like we do than make extreme changes in prep for what might come.

19. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When we first got the right to carry in my state, the liberals said it would be like the Wild West. Fender benders would turn into shoot outs. Death and mayhem would take over our state. Instead violent crime went down.

20. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This.

They said the same thing in my state before concealed carry passed. It's typical liberal propaganda that the unthinking accept as fact. And the low testosterone faggots(some of which are ITT) are so irrationally frightened of firearms, lead the charge for gun bans and open carry/conceal carry prohibition. They should be embarrassed for acting so feminine and look into Testosterone enhancement therapy, but sadly they will not. So we have to continue to fight against this irrational nonsense.

Thanks low T hoplophobes!

cia212, CrucifiedAGT and reno like this.