CCTV unarmed/ compliant perp killed

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by skylarbrie, Jul 15, 2015.

1. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  2. koam

koam Playa' Pimp

Reputations:
    Is there going to be a riot? I need to buy popcorn.

3. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's fix up that thread title for you

Unarmed, NON-compliant perp WHO WAS POSSIBLY REACHING FOR A GUN killed

Kids, do EXACTLY what the cops tell you to do...EVERY TIME and you won't get shot. Very simple.

4. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People act like the cops can read people's minds and see if they are carrying a weapon or not. "Cops shoot unarmed man..." like that's some huge indictment. Here's how I see it, resisting arrest or being non-compliant with a Police Officer is like going to the zoo and jumping into the Lion's den. You are taking a huge risk with your own life. Sure, you could walk away unharmed or you could be carried away in a body bag, but ultimately YOU are making the initial choice. One thing is for sure,cops value their lives WAAAAAAAAAAY more than they value yours.

JustLurking likes this.
  5. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    And regardless of where you travel, if you don't realize that remaining motionless, with your empty hands raised above your head, is the proper response when and wherever you may be confronted by police officers who have their weapons drawn, then you probably shouldn't go to countries where they speak a foreign language.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  6. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits Gold

Reputations:
    Well Trump said he was on his way to rape some women so probably justified.

7. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    so what cops got to do what they got to do.

8. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Heh - when I get pulled over for a traffic violation, I follow instructions to the letter. As soon as I see the lights in my mirror, I pull over, shut off the engine, put the keys on the dashboard, roll down my window, put my hands at the 10 and 2 o'clock positions on the steering wheel and wait for the cop. This way, the cop can immediately see my hands and know that I can't make a break for it because the engine's off and keys are out. The last time I was pulled over, my license and registration were in my jacket in the back seat and the insurance card was in the glove compartment. I advised the officer of this and asked whether I should retrieve them or whether he wanted to. He said I could and after I did, I put my hands back on the wheel. He let me off with a warning, even though he busted me doing 75 in a 55 zone. I like to think that he appreciated being respected.

CrucifiedAGT and Captain like this.
  9. Mr Pink

Reputations:
    Yup, and he appreciated not being killed too

10. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Idiot.........

Did you read the article? The guy was reaching for his hat......a hat. "Reaching for a gun" is pig cover up speak. There was a laser trained on the victim......if he truly did have a weapon, the result would have been the same, and it could be argued as justified to some. In the end, there was no gun, knife, or any other weapon found on or near the body...

If the murder victim truly was reaching for a gun, the video would have been released THAT DAY by the police. It took two years to come out.....why?

11. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah but what was he standing near, a bike. And do you know what bikes have, chains. and do you know who uses chains, gangs. And do you know what gangs use chains for, weapons.

The article said they thought the bike was stolen, was it? Getting shot for standing next to your own bike would really suck.

12. Mr Pink

Reputations:
    The dude fucked up plain and simple. How do I make this any clearer? Do what the cop says and you won't get shot! VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE!!!!!!

Hands shoot guns. Moving hands grab guns. DON'T MOVE YOUR FUCKING HANDS!!!

Every fucking time one of these headlines comes out, sure enough, the victim was non-compliant, just as in this case.

13. skylarbrie

Reputations:
  14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds like you'd love things to be a bit more like they are there in many ways.

15. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Speaking of simple.....did you even read the title of the article? The video that "Gardena police didn't want you to see?" Why do you think that is? Is "moving hands shoot guns" the best you can come up with? There's a BIG difference between moving your arms and reaching for, then grabbing, then firing a gun. He would have been shot either way....

Also, if you read the article, you would know that the guy standing next to the murder victim (who stayed perfectly still) was also shot by the pigs. The cowards opened fire on the group.

All of this over stolen bicycles.....which turned out NOT to be stolen after all......oops.

You glamorize pigs and vilify the "perps" because that's how you see it. I'm guessing if one of your family members were killed by cops for absolutely nothing....then the pigs stonewall the tape release, you would be singing a different tune.

bubba kush likes this.
  16. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    There was a high speed chase in LA this morning, the guy finally pulled over and ran away on foot.

The cops had their guns drawn and were telling him to get down, he was not complying and, he kept turning and his hands were not always in sight of the cops and I thought for sure that they were going to shoot him.

Suddenly, the guy took off running across 10 lanes of freeway and jumped some fences and down an embankment.

A plainclothes detective ran after him and caught him and, with his gun drawn and in the perps face, he reached out and punched the perp in the chest, knocking him flat on his back.

http://ktla.com/2015/07/15/law-enforcement-in-pursuit-of-car-in-san-gabriel-valley/

17. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    right or wrong, if people would just do what the cops tell them, they will live to see the inside of a jail. if they don't do what the cops tell them, i don't give a fuck what happens to them. i always did exactly what the cops told me to do.

you want me to sit down, put my hands on my head and not talk...i can do that. :hat:

Mr Pink and Rockside7 like this.
  18. skylarbrie

Reputations:
    the group of men were the victims of the