uncomfortable evidence mounts against climate change

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowieStearn, Sep 7, 2014.

1. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Stern related, because wiggy regularly parrots NYTimes political propaganda on the show.

Arctic Sea Ice Up 60 Percent in 2013
    Tuesday, 10 Sep 2013
    By Melanie Batley

An unusually cold Arctic summer has resulted in almost a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice compared to the same time last year, bucking predictions that global warming would result in the disappearance of the ice cap by 2013.

According to the MailOnline
    , Arctic sea ice averaged 2.35 million square miles in August 2013 compared to the low point of 1.32 million square miles recorded in September 2012.

"We are already in a cooling trend, which I think will continue for the next 15 years at least. There is no doubt the warming of the 1980s and 1990s has stopped," Anastasios Tsonis of the University of Wisconsin told the Mail.

A 2007 BBC report predicted the Arctic would be ice free in 2013, the Mail reported.

The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, however, continues to insist that global warming has been caused by human greenhouse gas emissions as opposed to natural variability, but according to the Mail, there is mounting evidence that Arctic ice levels are cyclical.

The development has cast doubt on the validity of modeling and predictions of intensified global warming which has already been the basis of recent debate within the scientific community, the Mail reports.

[​IMG]
    Then... NASA satellite images showing the spread of Arctic sea ice 27th August 2012

[​IMG]
    ...And now, much bigger: The same Nasa image taken in 2013

President Obama himself warned that, “The changes we’re seeing in our climate means that, unfortunately, storms like Sandy could end up being more common and more devastating.”
    In the face of the alarming news that the world might not face a polar bear shortage after all, other news certain to be cataclysmic to fear mongering environmental direct mail efforts was released – the United States has undergone a record length of time without experiencing a hurricane.

Do you think Global Warming may just be global political manipulation ?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ctic-ice-cap-grows-29-year.html#ixzz3CdNcmkrE
    Read more at NetRightDaily.com: http://netrightdaily.com/2014/06/evidence-mounts-climate-change-obama-acts-anyway/#ixzz3CdOyZnHf

Wigless and Stag like this.
  2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    This summer on the East Coast is the coldest in my lifetime. We've only had a couple of days hit 90 degrees.

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  4. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    We're actually on track for another "Little Ice Age" by 2040 or so. Many people will starve to death.

All of this global warming has resulted in record food supplies and huge population expansion. This year's corn crop in the USA will be the largest in history.

[​IMG]

HowieStearn and rhoads80 like this.
  5. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

the fact politicians are leading the charge should make you suspicious

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  6. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    the network of unified political propaganda is expanding.

"We need a coalition of nations to study this"
    -Obama

AllAboutHim Ed likes this.
  7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    even though all evidence points to the fact that mankind has nothing to do with "global warming" climate change" or whatever bullshit they're going to attempt to call natural climactic changes, there's too much money to be made in bogus schemes like carbon credits and the transferring of wealth from producers to the corrupt and slacker countries.
    algore has made hundreds of millions on this scam and instead of talking about the danger mankind is in from manical muslims, john kerrey goes from one place to another belittling those of us who think "global warming" is bullshit. there's lots of money to be made by goldman sucks, and ethiopia.

Wigless, reno and AllAboutHim Ed like this.
  8. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Wow. With those hands and teeth she really does look like some sort of creature from a horror movie or video game. Are we sure she has never had hand implants?! Those fuckers are unreal!

AmishGirl, reno and Brokenbad like this.
  9. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    By the way, the Chinese and other shithole nations are polluting the hell out of the planet, but that doesn't mean the USA should go broke trying to squeeze another 1/10th of 1 percent from our emissions.

These days, we're conditioned to freak out over oil spills of 200 gallons. There's more petroleum sitting parked on your street right now.

Welcome to Africa:

[​IMG]

10. rhoads80

rhoads80 EVangeLIst

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

11. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    "Oh Howard. this is climate change, and my hat are great"

AmishGirl and Brokenbad like this.
  12. Roland Schwinn

Reputations:
    My favorite is when people say this.... "When I was kid I don't remember the weather being like this."

Like there were all these weather watching kids back in the day. I don't know about anyone else but i didnt pay attention to, nor give a shit about weather when i was kid. I went out and played rain or shine. The only time it mattered was on days when i was going somewhere special, to the amusement park or a ball game for instance. But for the most part i couldnt have paid less attention to weather as a kid.

To me it is like saying, "Ugh, i wasn't paying all these taxes back when i was kid." Ya know, because when i was a kid i didnt pay fucking taxes, and i highly doubt any kids back then were conscious of weather patterns.

Ynnek4, TheLACritic and Bearcat1 like this.
  13. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Just because you're completely oblivious to the world around you doesn't mean that the rest of us have empty heads too. When I was a kid, I cut grass, delivered newspapers, shoveled snow, and washed cars to make a few dollars. Believe me, I always knew the weather because it impacted my work.

Now that I'm all growed up, the coldest winter in the last 30 years really screwed up my business last November through March.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    Wigless, PelicanWig and Brokenbad like this.
  14. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Is that a commercial for Sons of Anarchy? I thought Clay was dead?

15. rhoads80

rhoads80 EVangeLIst

Reputations:
    I honestly do remember different weather in the 80's. It's almost like we had 4 seasons or something.

PelicanWig likes this.
  16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    the goal of global warming, and its resulting economic restrictions is to push world economies down, limit capitalism and limit personal or individual prosperity.
    That's been Obama's plan for the US for the last 6 years. Its working.

17. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Central American immigration into Africa?

18. Roland Schwinn

Reputations:
    Ouch. You got me there. Sorry i had a fun child hood where i didn't worry about bullshit that is better left for later in life! Ah but what do i know. I am oblivious to the world, even today. And let me tell ya ignorance is bliss! Like i said in the fake cell phone tower thread, the more of the "real" world (as they called it back when i was a kid) that is exposed, the better the view is with one's head in the sand!

jennyb and Brokenbad like this.
  19. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Did I pick the wrong shithole picture? OK, here are a few to select from:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    god that last one is disgusting :what:

AmishGirl, reno and Brokenbad like this.