Update: DS Patron Saint Teacher got knocked up and had sex with student in park

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Nov 30, 2015.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Virginia Houston Hinckley, a 26-year old St. Augustine High School teacher, has been suspended with pay since October, pending the outcome of the investigation, but the superintendent is recommending at the next school board meeting, Dec. 8, that she be suspended without pay.

Hinckley, who lives in Jacksonville, turned herself in Wednesday at the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office after learning a warrant for her arrest had been issued by the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.

She is charged with having unlawful sexual activity with a minor, which is a second-degree felony. She was released Wednesday after posting $10,000 bond.

According to the arrest warrant affidavit, the 16-year-old student said he became “flirty” with Hinckley, his English teacher, days after school began and that he and others commented on how she was pretty and how he “tickled” her.

The student initially asked for Hinckley's phone number. She said no, but the following day when he asked again, she gave it to him and told him not to tell anyone, the warrant said.

The two began exchanging text messages, including nude photos, according to the student. He said Hinckley sent him photos of her breasts and other body parts, the warrant said.

According to the warrant, the student would often go to Hinckley's classroom after school, and when they were alone one day -- on or around Aug. 18 -- they began kissing and touching. She suggested that they go to Treaty Park, on Wildwood Drive, and she followed him there.

The student got out of his vehicle and sat in the front seat of Hinckley's vehicle, where they kissed before moving to the back seat and having unprotected sex, the warrant said.

Later that day, Hinckley sent the student a text message that said, “You better keep your mouth shut about this.” They continued exchanging text messages for about a week and then stopped all communication, the warrant said.

[​IMG]

Lisa Sopranzi said her son had Hinckley as a teacher this year and was in the same class as the 16-year-old student.

“It’s not right, and I think more and more things like this are happening," Sopranzi said. “I don’t know what people think they are trying to get away with these days.”

The warrant said that on Oct. 15, a St. Augustine High School teacher overheard two female students talking about Hinckley having sex with a 16-year-old student. Four written statements were obtained from students about the incident, and then deputies questioned Hinckley. She told deputies that because she's a young, female teacher with a “bubbly personality,” she could be perceived as flirtatious.

She said she was aware of rumors but initially denied any physical contact with a student. Later she said that they hugged and that he gave her a peck kiss, according to the warrant.

Hinckley denied going to Treaty Park to have sex with the student. Her vehicle was seized and swabbed for DNA after deputies obtained a search warrant.

Two warrants for cellphone records revealed there was communication between Hinckley and the student, investigators said.

According to the arrest warrant, a witness saw Hinckley waiting for the 16-year-old before they went to Treaty Park.

According to her old classmates and friends, Hinckley is married and is expecting her first child next year.

School district officials said any steps beyond suspension will have to wait until after the outcome of the legal process.

2. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    Another guess the race thread.

3. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Looks like a chubby version of that whore on the affair. Certainly not guilty

reno likes this.
  4. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A felony for sex with a 16 year old. Really?

5. chapped

Reputations:
    :dontknow:

6. Jake Dog

Jake Dog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  7. bdbx18

bdbx18 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My campaign will push for a new justice system for all teacher/student cases and will help streamline the judicial process, saving taxpayer dollars and clearing out the backlogs. It will be called "Trial By Mugshot".

Not guilty.

Skipnoid, reno and SalsMasterShake like this.
  8. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Later that day, Hinckley sent the student a text message that said, “You better keep your mouth shut about this.” They continued exchanging text messages for about a week and then stopped all communication, the warrant said.
    why? why? why? send text messages incriminating yourself? and the kid should get his ass beat for snitching!

Trophy Knife and BethSucks like this.
  9. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    image.jpg

bdbx18, Jake Dog and Skipnoid like this.
  10. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    no lips on that broad.

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    That's going to be some baby shower.

MadWoman777, Ingens and chapped like this.
  12. chapped

Reputations:

As long as she has a usable tounge....

13. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits

Reputations:
    Not Guilty...I'm feeling generous during the holiday season.

CrucifiedAGT and chapped like this.
  14. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    And they should be allowed the opportunity to doll themselves up in the powder room off the booking area before the mug shot is taken!

CrucifiedAGT and bdbx18 like this.
  15. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
  16. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    But she got them pussy lips 'n stuff.

chapped likes this.
  17. chapped

Reputations:
    I bet she is into third input

18. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    That's a definite "not guilty". :fil:

19. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    I wish I had an English teacher like her. We had Mrs. Grain ... AKA, Soul Train Grain. She was a fat black woman who was constantly sticking her hand in her blouse and pulling up her bra strings. We used to trow pennies at the steel pullup window blinds when she was writing on the chalkboard and she's go ballistic. She was HOT! :bhump:

chapped likes this.
  20. bdbx18

bdbx18 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Constituent, thank you for your input. I've drafted this into the bill.

Skipnoid and chapped like this.