Urban American Negros

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howie rushed to his doctor with chest pains during the "FAT_BLACK_PLANET" debacle.
    Read this horse shit story and you'll see why Stern trips over his dick to not offend (be FUNNY).

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/2-broke-...critics-ask-creator-about-racial-stereotypes/

2 Broke Girls Panel Gets Incredibly Ugly After Critics Ask Creator About Racial Stereotypes

"...........You see, the titular girls work at a diner in which their co-workers include a short Asian man who can’t drive, a gross and hairy Eastern European, and an older black man who likes to bang white ladies. To make matters worse, the black guy is played by Garrett Morris who, as one of the original Not Ready for Prime Time Players, really deserves better.

When the show premiered in the fall, CBS and its two creators Michael Patrick King (of Sex and the City fame) and Whitney Cummings (who’s currently starring on her on critically-reviled series) promised critics that the show would take time in the coming episodes to “dimentionalize†these characters and turn them into humans instead of walking, talking racial stereotypes. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen and, when critics asked King about this fact, things got bad. They got really bad....."

[​IMG]

“When pressed further on whether it’s appropriate for him to be writing those jokes, King argued, ‘I’m gay! I’m putting in gay stereotypes every week! I don’t find it offensive, any of this. I find it comic to take everybody down, which is what we are doing.’

[Critic Dan] Fienberg leaped in at this point and asked whether being a member of one oppressed minority gave him license to make fun of every other oppressed minority.

‘Being a comedy writer gives you permission to be an outsider and poke fun at what people think about other people,’ King said.

…

Things took a particularly uncomfortable turn when the reporter who had initially asked about Tassler’s comments again tried to get King to clarify his remarks, reading the exact quote from the transcript of Tassler’s executive session.

King asked the reporter for his name. The reporter gave it.

‘So you’re Irish?’ King asked.

‘Yes,’ the reporter replied.

‘So we’ve identified your sexual problem,’ King said.â€

2. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  3. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Garret Morris is lucky to have a job.

4. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The plot of that new Rob Schneider sitcom looks to be about a white guy marrying into a mexican family.

Wonder how many goofy, stupid things whitey does only to get the disapproving eyerolls from his amaaaazing inlaws. :hhh:

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Obviously Mexicans are fun and amazing.....Rob will be schooled!

Epic beard man....the movie...:facepalm:
    white people are so evil!
    minorities are amazing.

I love you amber lamps....:bigcry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014