Amazon Prime

Vacation curse Claims Elmo

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by KDK12, Nov 20, 2012.

1. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [h=2]Voice of Elmo
    NEW LAWSUIT
    Allegations of Sex with SECOND Underage Boy
    [/h]EXCLUSIVE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    8:40 AM PT --
    The accuser's lawyer has filed new court docs, in which the date of the alleged abuse has been changed from 1993 to 2003. The accuser also says he is currently 24-years-old ... and chalks up the mistake to a typo.

[​IMG]

Kevin Clash
    -- known as the voice of Elmo -- is facing NEW allegations that he had a sexual relationship with a SECOND underage boy ... TMZ has learned.

The accuser -- who is now in his 30s -- has filed a lawsuit against Clash ... claiming the two met on a gay phone chat line back in 1993 ... when the accuser was 15 years old and Clash was 32.

In the suit, the accuser reveals his name -- Cecil Singleton. His attorney also provided TMZ with a photo.

[​IMG]

Among the allegations, Singleton claims, "[Clash] trolled gay telephone chat line rooms to meet and have sex with underage boys."

In the lawsuit, filed in federal court in NYC, Singleton claims Clash "groomed [the accuser] to gain his trust by, among other things, taking him to nice dinners and giving him money."

Singleton claims while Clash was featured on "Sesame Street," he was "preying on teenage boys to satisfy his depraved sexual interests."

In the suit, Singleton claims ... although the sex occurred nearly 20 years ago, he didn't take action until now because ... he "did not become aware that he had suffered adverse psychological and emotional effects from Kevin Clash's sexual acts and conduct until 2012."

Singleton is demanding more than $5 million.

We broke the story, Clash struck a settlement with a previous accuser who initially claimed he had a sexual relationship with Kevin beginning when he was 16 years old. As part of the settlement, the accuser issued a statement recanting his claims.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2CmZKaUgh

I think this is only the begininng, Clash is going down Sandusky style. This is perfect material for Old Howie. But since this is an amazing brave Gay Minority, I doubt it will recieve much attention from Hamptons Howie or Blobin.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At eBay
  3. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder how many more young men will come forward. I knew after the first more would be coming for that PBS money.

4. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    From the looks of Cecil, I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it.

5. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    "did not become aware that he had suffered adverse psychological and emotional effects from Kevin Clash's sexual acts and conduct until 2012."

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day! Yeah, he didn't know he was damaged until he saw the payout to the first accuser. It's not like Clash met him on the street and started "grooming him".
    They met in a "gay" chat room.

BTW, the original accuser has since recanted his recant and is looking for an even bigger payday.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  6. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think the whole character is tainted. Elmo is going the way of Twinkies and Dolerians.

7. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

"When I was 15, horny and looking for some older man meat, I had no idea until recently that it deeply affected me in an adverse way. $5 million please!" :bjmimic:

8. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if he did the Elmo voice on the Phone trying to pic up adolecesent boys.

9. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:

BINGO

i wish Kathy Ireland would have "molested me"

10. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG]

11. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara Active Member

Reputations:
    Kevin Clash has resigned.

Accuser became aware of the effects around the same time that he became aware of the amount that Clash possibly has in his bank account. I have no use for pedophiles but..... What is a 15 year old doing on a gay chat line? The other accuser also seems like a scam artist.

12. GIRLY

GIRLY Thanks Odd Vaark Gold

Reputations:
  13. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wow he's getting alot of sympathy, kinda creeped out.

14. nicksgt

nicksgt VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Elmo banged the gay kid frm Glee?

15. Vashier

Vashier Editor In Chief DawgShed News

Reputations:
    you know he was banging those kids from behind doing elmo's voice. He prolly never said he was elmo's voice though or he'd have been sued years ago.

16. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

17. Scarlett Ohara

Reputations:
    I have no sympathy for anyone guilty of this but the two that have come forward seem a little suspect and not exactly innocents. How many 15 year olds do any of us know that are on sex chatlines or 20 year olds that rob people and threaten them with a knife? Both of the accusers are too sketchy and this needs to be investigated more. Sounds like a money grab. Totally opposite of the Sandusky case where innocent 10 year olds were taken advantage of. He is a disgusting pos that deserves misery.

18. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes Clash is the real victim here. Not the teenage boys, they wanted it. :facepalm:

19. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Well, it has yet to be revealed what went on in those chatrooms.

Most guys are horny as fuck when they're 15. if they willingly met with him? I don't know man. It's hard for me to see them as "victims" unless he outright sexually assaulted them (like a date rape).

Otherwise, they're going to have a hell of a time proving the sex wasn't consensual.

He's not going to be prosecuted. But he has lost his job.

20. JB50

JB50 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    If the allegations weren't true he wouldn't have paid off the first kid so fast.

Elmo LOOOOOOOVES kids!!!!

21. Scarlett Ohara

Reputations:
    That is not what I meant but the entire thing seems off. All about money. The second accuser says they only dry humped yet he ask for 5 million dollars?