Shop Now At Amazon

Vacation Curse Running Wild - Gerry Anderson, Thunderbirds creator, dies

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LobsterTails, Dec 26, 2012.

1. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Gerry Anderson, the creator of hit TV shows including Thunderbirds, Stingray and Joe 90, has died at the age of 83.
    He also created Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons and his puppet superheroes fired the imaginations of millions of young viewers in the 1960s and '70s and was the inspiration behind Team America: World Police.

Thunderbirds, a science-fiction fantasy about a daring space rescue squad, ran from 1965 and was his most famous show. His other creations included UFO, Space: 1999, Supercar and Fireball XL5.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At Target
  3. balloon knot

balloon knot VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [video=metacafe;yt-MuXIBOqBitg/ufo_tv_series_lt_ellis_gets_undressed/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-MuXIBOqBitg/ufo_tv_series_lt_ellis_gets_undressed/[/video]

love her. 40 years ago :)

4. dexterdog

dexterdog Member

Reputations:
    I remember watching The Thunderbirds as a kid. I always felt sorry for the brother that manned Thunderbird #5, the space station. He never got to do anything except talk on the radio.

5. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    FUCK! Really? I grew up watching UFO, Capt. Scarlet, Thunder birds.. Joe 90, Space 1999.. THAT SUCKS!

Please god... if you are real... bring back Gerry Anderson and I will willingly sacrifice Snookie, Justin Beiber, Nicki Manaj, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, the Kardasians...

Hilarious spoof on Gerry Anderson's shit..

[video=youtube_share;OmvrFg-EhmI]http://youtu.be/OmvrFg-EhmI[/video]