Entertainment Verbal Judo Master, Nicolas Cage

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowardsPrenup, Sep 9, 2016.

1. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can only imagine what he said. Piss blood, and things of that nature-ahhh...

/http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/09/16/so-this-apparently-happened-nicolas-cage-awoken-by-naked-fudgesicle-eating-intruder

So, This Apparently Happened: Nicolas Cage Awoken By Naked, Fudgesicle-Eating Intruder
    By Joe Jackson @JoeJacksonSept. 16, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Biserka Livaja / Corbis
    Trespass in real life, with elements so bizarre even a Hollywood screenwriter might blush.

The Adaptation actor – at the Toronto International Film Festival along with director Joel Schumacher to promote their new movie about a home invasion – unloaded the wacky details of the scary middle-of-the-night encounter with an intruder to reporters Wednesday.

“It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My 2-year old at the time was in another room,” he said, referring to his spouse Alice and son Kal-el, now 5.

(LIST: Top 10 Wacky Celebrity Baby Names)

“I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed,” he added. “I know it sounds funny … but it was horrifying.”

Cage added that he used “verbal judo” to talk the man – who suffered from mental problems – out of the house and police arrived. He decided not to press charges. Apparently the man had swum into the actor’s property, gaining access through a dock. Following the freaky incident he was adamant his family could not stay there. They now live in Nassau, Bahamas.

In Trespass, scheduled for release in October, Cage plays a family man (married to Nicole Kidman) living in a decadent mansion targeted by thieves. The family are then taken hostage.

The Nothing 19 likes this.
  2. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    Has this already been posted? Wake up dumbasses this is a legendary story

3. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    idk

HowardsPrenup likes this.
  4. HowardsPrenup