VIDEO: Cop shatters mans testicle then deletes video footage

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MFnAntiChrist, May 21, 2014.

1. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube_share;ff8gp3qJ1d8]http://youtu.be/ff8gp3qJ1d8[/video]

Lapel camera video from a recent arrest of a law student shows an Albuquerque Police Department officer slamming the student into the back of his truck, apparently kicking him in the groin in the process, before taking the student to the ground and arresting him for allegedly driving while drunk and possessing marijuana.
    The video, obtained and released by ProgressNow New Mexico, also shows officer Pablo Padilla, who has been with APD since 2001, snatching the phone belonging to one of the passengers in 24-year-old Jeremy Martin’s truck and later deleting videos the passenger had taken of the arrest.
    Martin had to have one of his testicles surgically removed due to injuries he sustained in the April 25 arrest.
    Police declined to comment on the arrest, saying that it was a “personnel matter.†They also would not comment generally on police training relating to seizing cellphones or striking suspects in the groin. Padilla has been assigned to desk duty, according to KOAT-TV, though APD would not confirm that.
    The 13-minute video shows Martin, a first-year University of New Mexico law student, not cooperating with the officer’s demands for him to sit on the sidewalk. He continues standing, despite Padilla threatening to “mace†him, but does not approach the officer or otherwise threaten the officer when Padilla grabs him by the shoulder, slams him into his truck and then takes him to the ground.
    When Padilla threatens to mace Martin, Martin says at one point: “Mace me. Mace me.â€
    He’s later handcuffed while Martin shouts “I’m not resisting!â€
    After Martin is placed in a police vehicle, Padilla walks back to the truck and orders the two passengers to get out and sit on the curb. One passenger holds his cellphone up, and Padilla asks him to stop filming, saying the encounter is being captured on the officer’s lapel camera.
    The passenger begins to object and questions what law he is violating by filming the arrest when Padilla grabs the phone from his hand. He is later seen deleting video from the phone.
    Later, the video shows Padilla questioning Martin and explaining why he had to arrest him, and that he should not have “come at me.â€
    “You should have called a taxi,†Padilla said. “… If you don’t listen to my instructions and sit down, not come at me – I don’t understand why you can’t listen.â€
    Martin said he continued to stand up so that he could have a conversation with the officer. He was later booked into the county jail on aggravated driving under the influence and marijuana possession.
    Martin is being represented by attorney Sam Bregman. As of Tuesday, no civil lawsuits relating to the arrest had been filed in state or federal court. Martin’s next court appearance is scheduled for July, according to online court records.

2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds like officer Pablo Padilla is trying out for Obama's new "civilian security force".

3. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Those damn Pablo Padilla's are out of control!!!

4. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He deserved it

5. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    We are living in a Pablo Padilla state. If you people don't see this you are closing your eyes to the truth.

6. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    Said one sheeple to the other. :coffee:

7. Mantis

Mantis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Had it coming, should have shattered the other ball.

8. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Agreed - this guy is a fucking dipshit.

9. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    was he asking for it

10. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
  11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck, why didn't he kill him? That guy deserved far more than to have his balls broken.

12. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The cop really tried with this guy. The 24 year old was being a douche.

13. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    This asshole kept repeating "I'm not resisting" all the while he was resisting the officer. I'm no fan of cops, but "The Man" was right in this instance. I wish he shot the fucking prick.

14. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree with you. If he would have just sat down and shut up. He would still have his nuts. I'm not a fan of cops either, but don't antagonize them for no reason. He thought he was the big shot first year law student. If you driving drunk and have weed in the car STFU.

15. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He could have handled himself different with the cop. I once got pulled over in a friends Jeep. We had a case of beer in the Jeep, and were drinking. We were also underage. The cops made us dump the beer and let us go. I'm sure if we mouthed off, we all would have been taken in.

16. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    Hold up, so being a smart ass and not sitting down gives the cop the right to assault him? What the fuck kind of kool-aid are you people drinking? You can't assault people, then snatch the cell phone of a person recording then just to delete the footage. C'mon now, wake up.

17. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes.

18. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Agreed. Its always the weak little bitches that wanted to be smart asses to everyone, even when I was in college, because they knew that the chance for someone to physically assault them was slim to none. However with all of those guys it just took one time of saying the wrong thing to the wrong guy for them to no longer be the belligerent smart ass.

This cop was a piece of shit imo. But the guy who got fucked up was also a scum bag.

19. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where I grew up yes, if you mouthed off to a cop and your going to get a beat down. I don't like cops, but some people just go out of there way to antagonize cops. The kid was a law student, he should have said " I want a lawyer present before we talk any further".

20. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    Hipsters gonna hip.