VIDEO FOOTAGE: Ronnie Mund Block Party in LA

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JonBoy, Sep 23, 2012.

1. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:
    Ok, so I just got back from the block party. It took place in a nice club in Hollywood, called Avalon. Parked in a garage for $10 bucks, walked around the block to the long line, I'd say about 2 blocks long. There was a pretty good setup of staff directing the guests, figuring out tickets, I talked with Sequoia because my ticket got sent to a wrong address, he looked up my name on a list and handed me a ticket, easy enough.

Right when you walk in there is a bar to your right, tons of girls getting wasted. And a merchandise table selling t shirts saying cleanbox on them...not one freaking t shirt referencing the block party and ronnie mund....all cleanbox entertainment. The guy told me that Howard is restricting him from selling products like Jackie used to do.

Got a sweet seat right on this table so I got a fairly good view of the stage rather then sitting in back of someone. The videos speak for themselves, crowd goes wild for JD, Ronnie, Yucko, Shuli, ETM, and few other random stand up comics. One of the comics got freaking booed his whole act, it was painful to watch. Shuli's stand up was, so-so. Maddog was just insane, his whole act is pointing at people in the crowd and making a bit just from looking at them, it was pretty genius. All he had to do is look at someone and joke came to mind.

ETM gets rolled on the stage and speaks softly and no one can understand him, his mic volume was too low for his small voice. Then Ronnie convinces a bunch of girls to come on stage and motorboat ETM.

Overall it was a fun time. It's better than sitting home...But really it was a damn good time, lots of laughs, and a couple of the random comics were real great.

Oh and sorry for the first few videos, my exposure feature was turned up and didn't notice so it's really bright.

I will keep posting more videos as the uploading is finished, my Yucko and ETM vids are gonna take really long to upload.

[​IMG]

This was placed on each seat in the venue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is JD coming on stage:

[video=youtube;SQUf2R46wrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUf2R46wrw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ronnie going on stage

[video=youtube;Zv4AfzOYeNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv4AfzOYeNo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ronnie and JD talking

[video=youtube;ra9Lz6b79qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9Lz6b79qo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Yucko The Clown

[video=youtube;plHdLjN_2cY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plHdLjN_2cY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Speech Impediment Man

[video=youtube;OUbSgLDRldY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUbSgLDRldY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Eric the Actor

[video=youtube;EwFRfqUeSzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwFRfqUeSzE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

End of Block Party

[video=youtube;2oVwwJ3BklU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oVwwJ3BklU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Good Stuff Brother! :)

3. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    The ticket says Hecklers will be removed. I will bet the farm that Shuli put that in for sure . . .

4. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:
    Before the show started Sequoia got up on stage and made a disclaimer saying in San Diego there was a heckler they had to remove and he didn't want it to happen tonight.

5. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    That's 1 mile from my parents' home.

If I was down there, I'd probably would've gone.

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Was their a VIP meet and greet ticket for extra money before the event?

7. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    I would have had a steak instead with the money . . .

8. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Id rather stick my dick in a meat grinder..

9. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the Avalon is a dump!!

worked there many times..

10. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:
    Yes there was, but I'm not much of a social person so it would have been stupid for me. They also are partying until 2am tonight at a nice club and you need to pay for a ticket to do that too. I would like to go but I'm sober and in recovery....sucks

11. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    How much extra for the VIP Meet & Greet? Did they advertise the club ticket at the event and how much did it cost to go to the club?

12. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:
    Avalon Hollywood
    -1735 Vine Street Los Angeles, CA 90028

6:30 Doors open for Meet and Greet
    7:30 Doors open to the public
    8pm Show Starts

Ronnie Mund, JD Harmeyer, Shuli, John Tole, Maddog Mattern, Eli Braden and Eric the Actor + Mystery Guest

Limited After Party Tickets at Club Bardot in Hollywood
    After Party immediately after the show until 2 am

Not sure how much the meet and greet and after party tickets were, he didn't advertise really, he just screamed at the end of the block party that they were gonna party tonight and get wasted.

13. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's good to see the guys make some extra cash on the side. I've always found jd entertaining so amd i hope that his life is not as sad as it sounds on the air

14. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    Thanks for the play by play and welcome to the Saloon.

15. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    x2

16. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Does that place serve food as well as drinks? Were they tables to sit down at?

17. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:
    There was a bar you can order from, I think I saw a dude holding a plastic container of food, but not sure. When I go to a comedy show the last thing on my mind is eating nachos and cheese like a slob.

There was a an upper deck, and special seating up high, kind of like VIP areas.

18. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:

No problem, rep me up guys, the whole reason I got videos of the show was because I wanted to come back and post for Dawgs Saloon!

19. JonBoy

JonBoy New Member

Reputations:
    Yucko video is a couple minutes away from being posted, keep an eye out!

20. Coconut Sid

Coconut Sid Member

Reputations:
    I guess Yucko hasn't lost his edge. There's no way he would be able to say that material on the show these days.