Politics Video Shows Woman Confronting Man at Walmart Using Food Stamps

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, May 3, 2016.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:

A video posted recently captures a woman confronting a dad using food stamps at a Walmart. The woman lectures him in the video and says, “You’re not providing for it, I am! The government is! They take it out of my check, bullshit they don’t!”

The dad––whose kid appears to be with him in the video––tells her to take it up with Congress, and when she keeps lecturing him, he asks her to “shut the fuck up.”

She retorts, “I don’t have to! It’s a free country, remember?” The woman says the Democrats “give it to you so that you vote that way, I’m not stupid.”

The video ends with the dad telling her to “mind your own fucking business” and saying, “Deal with it, bitch.”

2. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Isn't complaining about someone using foodstamps at Walmart like going to a dairy farm and complaining about the cow shit?

3. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I feel sorry for her poor husband, i cant imagine the nightmare he lives.

Petal, WHTHS, ilovebacon and 34 others like this.
  4. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Crackas being crackas

Honkey Donkey likes this.
  5. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where the fuck do these people come from?

6. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Pretty much. :jj:

7. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People should mind their own business. Period. You can think whatever you like. Sure the guy may look like a ball cap wearing pothead, but that doesn't mean you have to force your opinion on him.

8. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    Guarantee that pig has provided ZERO tax dollars for those food stamps.

Food stamps are not the issues in this country.. its like.0000001% of our tax dollars and they are actually "recycled" through the economy for very little resources.. and having kids starve because their parents (for what ever reason) can't afford food is just sad.

The bigger issues is people funneling money into Walmart.. who destroys other competition in the region.. Buy local...

9. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The dude was buying food with his family for fucks sake. It's gotten better here in Oregon but they were handing out cards to 18 year old kids living at home with their parents for a while. 7-11 made a killing.

10. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    they both seem like terrible people

actually the guy says he does work
    ok he's got a shit job and has made some bad choices
    maybe he's generally an ok kid

she's a bitch though

00steven, Ganggreen87, Mlaw and 4 others like this.
  11. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    dont have kids if you cant afford it

YoYo, LobsterTails, znynick80 and 8 others like this.
  12. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    He may have been laid off from work last week and he put money into the same system she did. She's a nasty loser person with a big mouth.

13. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pretty sure her head would explode if she came to find out that people routinely sell their digital food stamps for $.50 cash on the dollar.

moosetracks likes this.
  14. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm: That is the most ridiculous statement that I've ever heard and I'm one of the most fiscally conservative people. You can't just make a blanket statement like that. It's not the kids fault. Kids don't eat, they don't do well in school. They don't do well in school they perpetuate the poverty.

Food Stamps benefits are < 150 a month and you must be working and be below poverty to get them.

15. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    she is just mad because him buying groceries is less food that she can eat

he should have made some fat jokes. that would have shut her down quick

16. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would have asked her if she wants me to eat out her asshole to clear my debt to her as it's obvious she hasn't had sex in years by her shitty attitude. {if I wasn't bothered about shopping there again}. I have my own issues with the welfare state,I think it has caused people to adopt ways of behaving that aren't helpful in society , but there are people who have genuinely fallen on hard times {lost job, illness} etc etc, who need a hand, and anyone can get in that situation if their luck goes bad. That woman knows nothing about that mans situation so she should not judge. Some people would feel terribly humilated and depressed to have to pay for their shopping using food stamps in the first place why add to it?

And in my experience those who shout loudest about other peoples issues, often are hiding something themselves. I would have told her to mind her own bloody business if I was in that queue. And frankly the rich ,lie steal and cheat far more money than poor people do, but obviously they would rather this woman focus on people like this man, than them,because she is fucking stupid.

17. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You have to wonder what that obnoxious bitch hoped to accomplish by lecturing the guy. I'm glad she got to point to point out how much better she is than him, and doing it while the kid was watching was real classy. She sure schooled him.

18. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He probably works at Walmart.

19. azman5103

azman5103 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its not the food stamps, or the cost of them, or people using them who need them......its the "having kids starve because their parents (for what ever reason) can't afford food" excuse. Its bullshit and you know it!

If someone truly needs food, I have no problem with them getting food. What does bother me is simply hearing the excuse "I can't afford it"....why?? What else are you spending money on that FOOD FOR YOUR CHILDREN has fallen down the list of important expenses? If you took away food stamps, how many people do you think would starve?? My guess is 0.0%!! If push came to shove, they would provide food....but why would the EVER do that when its handed out for free?

What is also frustrating is that these families get food stamps, but then also expect the public schools to give their kids free breakfast and lunch!! And the kids have the audacity to complain about the free breakfast and lunch!! Our district even has a program where kids can take a box of cafeteria food home for the weekend...for free!! (not free, we do pay for it).

If your getting food stamps then fine, wake up in the morning and make your kids some eggs....pack them a sack lunch....stop triple dipping on the free food!

Fatass, YoYo, Bye You! and 2 others like this.
  20. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

EBT money taken out at strip clubs, $850K at liquor stores

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - In November, the 22News I-Team uncovered thousands of EBT dollars being taken out at ATMs in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and money being taken out in every single state. Now, the I-Team digs deeper into where welfare recipients are taking out EBT, or food stamp money at ATMs in Massachusetts.

It’s our tax dollars at work: helping lower income families survive and get back on their feet. Massachusetts welfare recipients took out more than $236-million in cash in one year. It’s supposed to be for basic needs. Most people use that money the right way, but a 22News I-Team investigation reveals there are still plenty of loopholes.

The I-Team went through more than one million EBT ATM transactions in Massachusetts in one year from September 2014 to August 2015.

We found money being taken out at Hy-Line Cruises in Hyannis, $3,000 at Logan International Airport, the Framingham Police Department, a gun club in Hudson, and during a Chris Brown and separate Incubus concerts at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield. EBT money was also taken out at three strip clubs in the state, including the Magic Lantern in Palmer.

We don’t know how that money was spent, but neither does the state. No one keeps track.

Welfare recipients can’t buy beer with their EBT card, but we found $852,750 of EBT money taken out at ATM’s inside places we identified as package or liquor stores. $66,270 at the Summit Package Store in Springfield. Another $66,420 at bars across the state.

The Department of Transitional Assistance, or DTA, which oversees the state’s welfare system, told the I-Team as of today, DTA has blocked 541 “bars, pubs, taverns” and 660 “liquor stores.”

More than $20,000 EBT dollars were taken out at one convenience store in Springfield where they sell beer and wine. Every transaction, the welfare recipient was hit with a service fee. Now just a few feet away, if a welfare recipient used this bank ATM, they wouldn’t be hit with any transaction fees.

$1,960 was taken out at an iPhone Solutions store. $5,140 was taken out Six Flags. $12,620 at Best Buy across the state and $20,140 at Pawn Shops.

YoYo, Tigger Please and Gretsch Man like this.