WACO biker shootout....Cops full of shit, as usual

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Stew Nod, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    wife is a whore and Chicken Soda like this.
  2. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Afterward—after nine bikers were shot dead, 20 were wounded, and an unprecedented 177 people from at least five different clubs wound up in police custody—the Waco Police Department would claim that the bloodbath was triggered by the Bandidos and the Cossacks, a pair of rival “outlaw motorcycle gangs” (OMGs in law-enforcement vernacular), beefing over the things that OMGs tend to beef over: territory, respect. Months later, though, the Waco P.D. was still suppressing any video footage and ballistic analysis that could offer proof. Some of the 177 arrested (including four women) languished in jail for weeks, others for months, before they could afford to post bail. All of them, even guys who hid out in the bathroom while bullets flew, face up to 99 years in jail.

3. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shit Happens.:dontknow:

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  4. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    The police were already there as the rest of the clubs arrived that morning. “They're circling like buzzards on a dead deer,” one biker told me. “I look at the people I was riding with, and I said, ‘This don't look right.’ ” Afterward, said the Cossacks' John Wilson, “a Waco spokesman was touting the quick 40-second response time of the police, when that was obviously false. They were here.

The bikers believe this provides a clue to the Waco P.D.'s ongoing silence: The cops know their response was overzealous, possibly unlawful, and now they're covering it up. Some bikers believe there's an even more sinister explanation: that a firefight of some kind was supposed to happen—that it was all part of a plan by the Waco P.D. to provoke bitter rivals into a public brawl that could be violently crushed and then used as a basis for sweeping RICO indictments.

wife is a whore likes this.
  5. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:

I tend to believe in holding law enforcement accountable to the laws of our country....sorry

6. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Wilson: Not a single law-enforcement person lifted a finger to help any of the wounded. And they made it pretty clear that they were going to be violent if we tried to take our guys to the ambulance. Three men were bleeding out before our eyes. If those men were still alive 30, 40 minutes after being shot, they could have been saved. A prospect named Trainer from out of Tarrant County chapter was shot. They zip-tied him and laid him on the ground next to a Bandido they had handcuffed. I noticed him jerk a few times, laying there. We were sitting there, 30 feet from him, and weren't able to help him. About two hours later, somebody walked over, looked at him, and covered him with a yellow sheet.

7. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck them and the bikes they rode in on. If they can get those assholes to kill each other, all the better.

Snort, babybear, Lemmy and 2 others like this.
  8. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit, not only dirty, but sloppy and arrogant about it

The Texas Department of Public Safety did its part to ramp up hysteria, leaking a “confidential bulletin” to CNN alleging that Bandidos in active military service were arming their chapters with grenades and C4 explosives so that they could retaliate against the police. One of the DPS's sources was a club called the Black Widows, which does not exist except in the 1978 movie Every Which Way But Loose. In response, one biker blog jeered: “Waco Police Now Claim They Are Being Attacked by Clint Eastwood and An Orangutan Named Clyde.”

9. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    “Harried handgun fights are usually a pretty inaccurate situation,” says Cossacks chapter president John Wilson. “Head shots happen by mistake, if at all. Someone got lucky. To have that many guys hit with torso shots and head shots—in my experience, I would say that indicates you had trained people with long rifles and optical sights. That's accurate, aimed fire.” (3)

A rival Bandido, who declined to be named, reached the same conclusion: “Seven of the nine [dead] were head shots or chest shots. Who trains for that? Who?

10. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

Nevertheless, the Waco 177 still have their work cut out for them. The judge in the case, Matt Johnson, is the former law partner of district attorney Abel Reyna. Incredibly, the foreman of the first grand jury to be convened, James Head, is a Waco P.D. detective. “He was chosen totally at random, like the law says,” Reyna insisted to local reporters. If this seems brazen, consider that the commission to appoint jurors was originally going to be led by Reyna's own father. Reyna only backed down under pressure, acquiescing to the process that led to Head's selection. Asked why he'd permit an active police officer to lead a grand jury investigating possible police misconduct, state district judge Ralph Strother said, “I just thought, ‘Well, he's qualified. He knows the criminal-justice system.’ ”

11. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:

Egggzactly why your gubmint is outta control...your attitude, no offense

"I don't care if they corrupt the system against others...as long as it doesn't effect me, who cares" :grad:

reno and AcquiringSignal like this.
  12. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not offended and your point is fine----if the premise is true. IF the Waco police suppressed evidence of police shooting or somehow causing people to be shot, yes there is a problem. But, it seems to me entirely possible these groups showed up with guns and decided to shoot the fuck out of each other on their own. If so, my only regret is more of them didn't die, face down in the dirt, shitting their internal organs out.

Fuck bikers and their feuds and their problems.

13. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:

Not defending the gang dudes....read the article. Just read the end about the court, bail and arrest proceeding.......Open violation of every law on the books. Not to mention that there are indications that cops may have initiated , and definitely participated in most of the killings

14. Graveyard

Graveyard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People call that town Whacko for a reason. It's chock full of fundamentalist weirdos, Baylor and not much else. Stay the hell out of Waco TX.

15. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    #bikerslivesaintshit

RenchFries, Joe Bauers and stash like this.
  16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Poor biker gang members.

17. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is literally a logical explanation to almost everything you posted if you knew anything about police tactics and training. And why would the cops try to provoke a gang shoot out? Like the cops want them gone so bad they are going to risk getting fired/shot/imprisoned for some BS coverup

sino8r likes this.
  18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    A cop under investigation is on the GJ? wtf?

19. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seen a few shows on these guys all bad asses.

RenchFries likes this.
  20. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The big crooks hang the little ones

RenchFries likes this.