Walter White's car for sale

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Sep 23, 2013.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    [h=1]Breaking Bad's Pontiac Aztek, Jeep Grand Wagoneer up for sale[/h] By Richard Read
    Published September 23, 2013
    High Gear Media

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

The meth-fueled magic of Breaking Bad will soon die -- during primetime, anyway -- but two lucky fans could drive off into the sunset with very special mementos from the award-winning drama: the 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer driven by the character of Skyler White, and the 2003 Pontiac Aztek driven by the man himself, Walter White.
    Of the two, the Grand Wagoneer appears to be in better condition. According to the auction website, "The Jeep runs and drives, but leaks oil and has some paint bubbling and chipping".
    The current bid is $7,175, which is about four times what you'd pay for a non-famous 1991 Grand Wagoneer, but remember, you're buying a piece of television history here.
    Walter's Aztek -- the best car/character pairing we've seen in a long, long time, BTW -- is going for a much more reasonable $1,000.
    Unfortunately, there's a reason for that bargain-basement price. Again, from the website:
    Breaking Bad producers used three Azteks making the show. One will remain on display at the Sony studios in Culver City and one is a parts car.
    This is the third -- a 2003 that was a crash vehicle. Its rear quarter is pretty much wrecked, and the glass is broken, so it'll need some work. OK, it'll need a whole lot of work.
    If you're a passionate Breaking Bad fan who's uninterested in pesky details like whether a car leaks oil or even runs, that's great.
    Just remember that in addition to your winning bid, you'll also shell out a whopping 24 percent buyer's premium.
    Check out ScreenBid's complete terms and conditions before you get in over your head. If you've watched the show, you know that getting in over your head can be a bad thing.

2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    NO Emmy for Bryan Cranston

Jeff Daniels wins Emmy for a show that no one watches!
    Why.....leftys love The Newsroom!
    :shit::shit::shit::shit:

3. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How much for the Chrysler, Yeah, I know it has bullet holes in it and a leaky tank. should get a deal on it.

4. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The newsroom is the biggest pile of dogshit, Aaron Sorkin has never written anything close to as good as one episode of breaking bad's Vince Gilligan and Harry Dunn Playing a news man isn't ridiculous it's fucking Justice.

Jews run Hollywood and a liberal Jew like Sorkingets his cabal to vote his guy an undeserved Emmy Win to save his shit show.

5. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I just started watching B B (on 3rd season) and I think it was a travesty too. I've watched that Newsroom and the guy was just doing a SNL version of Olberman. Cranston and the kid who plays Jesse are incredible. Jesse is like not even watching an actor, he plays the chatacter so well its like a reality show

6. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    I thought Sorkin did a good joh that Facebook movie--but Im not a fan of FB. But Breaking Bad is a masterpiece of writing, directing, cinematography; the writing is just perfect every episode its so layered its like nachos. Newsroom is a shrill hot mess

7. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

A dealer in ABQ was offering both Jesse's Tercel and Mike's Buick for sale this Summer.

8. The Atom

The Atom New Member

Reputations:
    Couldn't get through fifteen minutes of the Newsroom. Both the writing and acting are ridiculously self conscious with very little payoff. Guess that's why I was watching BB last night instead of the Emmys. Stupid Emmys.

9. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    There is a dude in my office that doesn't like Breaking Bad. To me that like saying Allahakbhar-Death to America. I dont get it. Dude is a hipster dufus who is alwas going on and on about Hitchcock but he couldnt take watching 15 minutes of BB which to me is more Hitchcock suspenseful and psychological thriller than anything. I realize its a free country, but how could you not love this show?

10. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If you don't like BB, I don't like you. Point blank, period, end of story.

11. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    BBis the best. I convinced 2 of my friends who thought they would hate it. They watched 60 episodes in 3 days at the beach last week. What a void when it ends.