Amazon Prime

Want to listen to O&A live? Anthony runs a chatroom on Paltalk, which is free

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by SleepingWarrior, Nov 27, 2012.

1. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.paltalk.com/

Audio and chat is completely free but you also have the option to pay for access to more than 10secs of the webcams of Ant and other room members.

Its like a lesser version Justin.tv or Ustream essentially. Bunch of longtime listeners (200 or so most days) of the show use it and Anthony interacts with the listeners by occasionally chatting, using jokes and asking for answers to questions the guys in studio don't know.

If you decide to use it just search for Opie and it should show you the Opie and Anthony Live Room which they use. Otherwise ya can choose view all for the chatrooms and under the Radio and TV tab, then XM radio and the room should be there. For days when Ant isn't in studio (since O&A rarely take the same vacation time) Teds OnA Emporium runs the audio feed.

The room is pretty tightknit, racial discussions take place, etc but my advice would be take a bit to get the lay of the land since they love to give the banhammer to "savages" and people who bug the ladies who cam up.

2. Scott

Scott Nightwatchman Staff Member

Reputations:
    There is also another way to listen. PM me for a link.

3. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    I know many ways to listen but this is a completely legal way to do it that I can share openly with members of this board.

4. Scott

Reputations:
    Yeah but in case they aren't in front of a computer or need to download it to a device for later. I actually have 3 Sirius subscriptions but sometimes even I get in a pinch.

5. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    Aye just that we can't post em openly. Also I've been using the Paltalk room for awhile now and its enjoyable. Even better is if ya get a really good comment noticed Ant will give ya credit for it.

Only happened to me a couple of times but the interaction and credit were very nice coming from listening to a guy who said he pissed on us

6. Scott

Reputations:
    Understood.

7. DookieMowf

DookieMowf New Member

Reputations:
    I can't seem to PM you. Can I get a link and does it work on smart phones?

8. dvoeltz

dvoeltz New Member

Reputations:
    I hate to reply to a year old post, but I can't PM you. Can you PM me and let me know how to listen to O&A the 'other' way?

Thanks!!

Dave

9. Scott

Reputations:
    The site I used to use shut down. I don't care anyway because the Sirius App has an on demand feature now so I just listen to that later in the day. You should just sign up for it. It's worth it. They have a lot of other channels that aren't on satellite too that are pretty good.