Politics Was Bill Cosby set up?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Just think about how different this election cycle would be if his voice was in the picture. He'd singlehandedly destroy the democrat platform.

2. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Yes. It's a known fact pudding pops are made with roofies.

3. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Clinton Foundation got a time machine and hired an impersonator to rape 75 women

4. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Yep

Hough likes this.
  5. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only reason Cosby didn't rape Robin is because he didn't know how to make deep fried Rufies.

6. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:

@DinnerSocks

7. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bill Cosby using his money and power to cover up the fact that he secretly drugged women so he could rape them while they were unconscious? Makes sense to me.

Come back to me when it comes out that just about all of his victims had decades long relationships with him AFTER they were violated and they all settle for millions of dollars...

8. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Barely a VIP

Reputations:
    Sandusky V. Cosby who is the bigger rapest? I think Sandusky would be showering with a crying Cosby within minutes.

9. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What are you saying?

[​IMG]

joyceface likes this.
  10. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Cos holds the Coca Cola bottling license for the LA region... $$$$$$$$$$... you'll recall that one of his sons was ambushed and murdered by a Russian hit man several years ago... and now these allegations? It's just wrong.

12. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah that's not suspicious at all.

13. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Doubt an 18 yr old thug counts as a Russian hit man.
    But he's the hit man's take on the Cosby thing.

The cold-blooded killer who gunned down Bill Cosby‘s son has written to RadarOnline.com admitting to the shocking crime — but left unanswered the explosive questions about an outrageous alleged assassination plot.

Mikhail Markhasev, a Ukrainian immigrant with possible mob ties, shot and killed Ennis Cosby, 27, on Jan. 16, 1997, in what investigators called a robbery attempt near an L.A. interstate.

Radar went directly to the source to find out if there is any truth behind the outrageous claims he was actually hired to rub out Ennis on Cosby’s direction to prevent his son from revealing the comedian’s love child, as alleged in a blockbuster tell-all book.

PHOTOS: ‘Cosby’ Actress Secretly Told Cops About Unwanted ‘Sexual Contact’ With Bill — Read The Shocking Police Report

“Ennis’ only fault was in being in the path of a wicked idiot like myself,” Markhasev, now 36, told Radar in a letter sent from the Corcoran State Prison in California.

“The senseless tragedy of his untimely death and the sacred sorrow experienced by his family is something that I hope you will never have to experience, and yet it happens daily in the world,” he wrote.

Markhasev, who is serving life in prison, wrote his evasive response after receiving a letter from Radar that directly asked him if he was hired to knock off Ennis.

[​IMG]
    Getty Images

In an explosive tell-all book titled Cosby’s Love Child, author Jewel Star, the aunt of Cosby’s illegitimate daughter Autumn Jackson, described the supposed assassination plot.

According to the book, Jackson told Star: “Cosby might have had Ennis murdered because he had found out about me!”

Two days after Ennis was found dead, Jackson was arrested for trying to extort $40 million from Cosby in exchange for her silence about her claims she was his out-of-wedlock child.

PHOTOS: It’s Heating Up! Biggest Celebrity Scandals Of Summer 2015 – So Far!

Also arrested in the plot were JoseYosiMedina, the alleged ringleader, and a Russian named Boris Saban.

Meanwhile, Cosby stands accused of raping and drugging dozens of women over several decades.
    The 78-year-old has declared his innocence but still faces possible sex crime charges in California and Pennsylvania.

Private eye Dan Hanks, who investigated the killing, said Markhasev probably didn’t want to say too much in the letter because prison guards routinely read them.

PHOTOS: Hollywood Icons Or Scumbags? 13 Beloved Stars Who Had Horrific Charges Leveled Against Them

He also told Radar that he knew Markhasev prior to the murder because the then 18-year-old worked at a garden supply store the private eye shopped at.

“I got to see him in another light — why he was out there makes no sense to me because this guy had a job. It wasn’t like he was homeless looking for someone to rob,” he said.

“Why was the guy on the same [Interstate] off ramp as Ennis Cosby?”

Markhasev was captured two months after the murder when The National ENQUIRER posted a $100,000 reward and one of his friends ratted him out.

PHOTOS: 40 Of The Biggest Secrets & Scandals Of 2014!

In another revealing twist, Markhasev actually shows sympathy for Cosby!

“As for Mr. Cosby, he showed me much mercy which I didn’t deserve and I’m praying for him, for his family and all of the women,” he wrote in the prison letter.

14. Keyless Chuck

Reputations:
    Hitman? Thought he was an 18 year old druggie?

15. Keyless Chuck

Reputations:
  16. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It must have taken hours of banging your head into a tree to come up with this thread