Was Howard One of Those Irresponsible People Who Gave Away a Pet?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Jan 24, 2012.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Every time I hear Howard complain about people who don't live up to their commitment when they get a pet (like the woman today who supposedly told Beth she was giving away a cat) it reminds me of a clip I've heard several times on the Shuffle. They had a trivia contest for fans and one of the questions was "What was the breed of the dog Howard only owned for one day?". Apparently this happened a long time ago (before I started listening) but the answer was a Golden Retriever. Does anyone remember the circumstances surrounding this? They also said it was rumored that the dog was later owned by Mike Tyson. Just wondering if this was another example of Howard the hypocrite criticizing people for doing things he himself has done.

2. Ipecac

Ipecac New Member

Reputations:
    "What you're saying [caller] is correct, I did have a dog for one day. But I had to get rid of it because it wasn't. a. good. fit. for my home. That is completely different than these nudnicks who get a dog, keep it for a day, and then take it back because "it wasn't a good fit for their home." Its an entirely different situation, [caller]. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

3. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
  4. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ellen Degenerate?

5. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    I'd almost guarantee it. H is for Hypocrite.