Was just gonna ZOO ZA ZOO prank CNN and/or FOX NEWS and I got a guilt trip!?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Allright, ya gotta draw the line somewhere right?? I can be an asshole, but not THAT big an asshole!?! I admit I just dialed CNN on my cell phone with *67 up, and got screened by a very very nicely mannered schwartze' woman with a southern accent. Gave some fake numbers and a story in a Johnny Depp from BLOW Boston accent that I was a runner in the race with my head phones listening to ZOO ZA ZOO and the ground shook after I was finished with the race by an hour with man-hole covers rattling around me.

THEN I guess she or I was supposed to call back to confirm and I just got this massive asshole guilt trip, and quit the process!?!? I also thought my number could be traced back to god knows what by CNN's Donnie Brasco???

I don't know, did I do the right thing? People asked me to out-Janks Janks and I say this ain't the way???

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ur normal

3. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    your conscience sickens me.

I'll keep CNN on in case you change your mind.

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Think you were right to trust your instinct there.

Stuff like the OJ Simpson slow chase is the perfect time for that, not so much right now.

5. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hahHahhahahhaha, I actually was gonna be very respectful of the situation and offer opinions how this will effect homeland security in the future at big sporting events and how the terrorists will again WITH the ZZZ and scarf mention. I was gonna say I was running with a Varvatos scarf on as well.

6. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    Good call aborting that mission

7. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, we need something like that (and I'm sure it will happen soon) in order for an appropriate national news NA NEWS Zoo Za Zoo.

8. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's EXACTLY what it felt like a Frank Castle Punisher aborted assassination mission.

9. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    a mere 2 people died at the biggest asshole convention of the year and that's where the line is drawn?

school shootings are one thing, but people watching the office asshole run down the street is another.

10. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    Good for you. Many victims will now have to change their first names to "Eileen" or even their last names to "The Retard". This is no time for pranks.

11. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HA, I know it's not AS big a deal as Newtown CT. But when I decided to do it I thought it was just a bomb or explosion with no casualties. And then I saw people died and there were many severely injured with blood all over the street and I just hit the Bat-chute.

12. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Actually, you should do a Baba-Booey and Howard Stern's penis so it makes The Pelican look like an asshole. Doing ZZZ makes anti-Wigward people look like assholes.

13. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ARM I love your calls. You are a million times more creative than Captain Janks and Joey Boots. They don't have your ability to think on their feet and get the host to buy in to them and actually enjoy them as a caller. Joey is a Special Needs person who can only shout behind a live shot. Janks can actually get through but has an inability to draw the host in and make them interested.

Your talent is you are creative. You have a story and you weave the prank into it. You make it subtle so that the listeners know what you are talking about but the host doesn't. Janks only goal is to get hung up on.

Good job on not taking the bait. I have been watching CNN right now and keep expecting Janks to get through with a worthless "Howard Penis" comment. Thank God you don't follow that weak sense of comedy.

Keep up the good work.

Zoo Za Zoo to You!

14. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Notice that Captain Janx hasn't done it?

Notice that Captain Janx didn't do it for Sandy Hook or 9/11?

Janx does it for stupid shit. Or shit that the media overdoses on.

This, on the other hand, is a really depressing tragedy. I'm sad as fuck right now. It's not funny. Not funny.

All 4 networks are covering it.

If you really want to do it, though, it would absolutely destroy Howard and the show.

He'd actually have to distance himself from Janx and all the crank callers.

EDIT: Yes, Janx has done it for tragedies. but not tragedies that hit close to home.

15. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's kind of true too. But I just can't bring myself to say that boring cliche' shit on any level. I don't even think I've uttered a Baba Booey since 1998 just in casual conversation.

16. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    You know... you are ARM, not Capt. Janks. I think your calls are meant to slip through regular shows and keep those people on long enough to zoozazoo them. I think interrupting special reports when real shit is still going down and people are really looking for information on the news is a waste. When OJ was sitting in a car for hours and the news kept reporting on absolutely fucking nothing that's one thing. But this story is still unfolding and people are hurt and frightened and looking for information.

17. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    you gotta go with what feels right. however, i am listening to howard 100 news live at five and think it would be great if you could get through to them somehow. they aren't real news anyway, so no need to feel bad. leiberman just keeps brining up 911. gee, what a unique angle to report on.

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks PL, that's exactly my mindset too. There's something unsatisfying about bringing this nonsense into this despite being able to do some real Wigward damage. And like you said getting lumped in the same category as Janks or even Boots doesn't excite me on any level.

19. killallposers

Reputations:
    no need to insult him.

20. killallposers

Reputations:
    sorry, but that's just not true. the first time i heard a live janks call was columbine. this was during the live coverage of the happening. i remember a kid hanging out a window swinging his dead arm either thinking of jumping or trying to signal help. i'm not saying i was offended by janks, just that i don't believe he has any moral compass when it comes to which events he pranks during.