Was Robin Not at Home Today? The Hospital Maybe?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Aug 19, 2013.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is it possible that Robin's phone issues today were related to her location somewhere other than her home? Maybe she's in the hospital? I did hear sirens in the background during some parts of the show...

2. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    The ISDN line went down.

3. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm with ya bud
    [​IMG]

4. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I love all these Robin theories. That really makes a lot of sense. Did anyone hear any meowing in the background this morning?

5. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This doesn't seem very 'tin foil hat' to me. She's been seriously ill and never returned to work.

6. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lets look at this objectively for a second. One of the main reasons Robin isn't in the studio is because she doesn't want to be on camera right now. This could be from her illness, chemo, weight gain, baldness, etc. There are very few health issues, from her description, that would require her to be out of the studio for 18+ months. Not to mention the fact that she frequently goes to plays, movies, and shows, which obviously requires her to leave her apartment.

Fast forward to today. They are only working 2 days a week for a 6 week period with 2 vacation weeks in between. She learns her ISDN line is down. Wouldn't somebody that actually cared about the show say, "all right, have a limo pick me up and I can make it in for 5 hours just for today." Or, if she doesn't want to be on camera go into the hundred other Sirius studios and connect from there.

Instead she would rather have the audience listen to her like she is Bobo, Pittsburg Pete, or any other random approved callers on a cheap cell phone.
    :rant: