Was Steve Langford a asshole?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BarberFloyd, Feb 17, 2014.

1. BarberFloyd

BarberFloyd God Bless DuPont Chemicals Banned User

Reputations:
    It's weird I guess because he has such a beautiful sounding classic broadcasting voice It was hard for me to see him as a human and not like a cartoon. I was just wondering because I've seen a few videos now of the staff having problems with him and him handling his job very sloppily and with disregard for anyone. Was he really a asshole? I just never noticed because I thought they just hired him because he sounds so good reading off paper. I didn't know he was a reporter or anything. I literally thought they paid him because he sounded like the farcical guy, ya know very newsy.
    [​IMG]

2. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    is this all you have to think about?

3. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Langford was awesome. Don't be a wang face palm.

4. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    He was the bulldog delivering the news the listeners wanted to hear. Then I think they tried to put a leash on him (during the artie scandal) and he quit.

5. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fuck nut i dont care if he was awesome
    the op should find a hobby

6. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    An* asshole. :grad:

7. BarberFloyd

Reputations:
    Uhm for tonight it is yes, whats wrong with that? Why can't we talk about the show and have some laughs maybe I'll stop getting rep saying i should kill myself... but hey I dream..
    [​IMG]
    Teleported before you could bite deep enough for bone troll! Next time don't open your mouth until your gagging on my blood

8. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    Go shit in your hat fuckface

9. sammyr134

Reputations:
    Ignore the troll. He came over from the bar because it is so dead over there. That was his quote. You guys are doing a bang up
    job over there. :facepalm:

10. sammyr134

Reputations:
    Today, 06:52 AM
    face palm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Join DateMay 2012Posts13,305vCash25000

[COLOR=#777777 !important]0

[/COLOR]

11. BarberFloyd

Reputations:
    Thank you Sammy, it really means a lot to me that you'd stick up for me when you could of easily just trashed me like everyone else!
    It's good to see another hunter out there willing to hang the pigs and drain the blood before the slaughter
    [​IMG]
    I shall name you Deadpool instead of Sammy. Think of it like being called Mr. Vice President.

12. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:
    It was the height of arrogance to have a "Howard 100 News" in the first place. That what occurs on the THSS requires/deserves constant news coverage/attention.

But you have to remember that H1N was started back in those heady days when Sirius/The World actually believed that Stern was going to provide an avalanche of new, original, quality programming that would justify ongoing news coverage.

But in the end we got Riley Martin leading into today's Howard programming star; Ronnie the Limo Driver.

So Langford was left w snooping around the office for secrets and conflicts. We all know that half of what happens w Howard is staff conflicts. But w Langford it turned him into a professional tattletale; not something that would be appreciated in any office.

Langford was also a REAL reporter; chasing down Eric The Midget stories was beneath him. So he left.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  13. BarberFloyd

Reputations:
    Nice! Thank you so much for the background on this story! I totally forgot how much of a "Revolution" the Sirius move was suppose to be (and that whole gay black panther fist thing) and didn't realize the Howard 100 news was suppose to be taken seriously. I thought all they did was give the interns way too much air-time. That's one of my biggest pet peeves about the show, it happened a lot after Artie came in, people like High Pitch Mike, would come in and it's just a he said she said everyone is bitching and fighting like women... It's the main event in the studio Howard is sitting in and outside everyone is running around like headless chickens trying to get in there and just stare at him and throw everyone outside under the bus.. It's like a hyper amplified high school..

14. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    langford was the female version of DD. could not take a joke no sense of humor. took himself way to seriously. yes he was basically a douche

15. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Uh lil bit he was. Because the news was really a tongue and cheek kind of thing yet he hept attacking some stories like they were Watergate and I think he really hurt some people. But I loved when he said is the LAWwwwwww. And his official news voice.

16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;-UOfy7It-bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOfy7It-bg[/video]
    all you need to know about steve is right here

17. Hamptons Bowler

Hamptons Bowler Member

Reputations:
    Howard was the asshole who hired a news team and then wouldn't let them do stories on him or Robin. The underlings and wack packers were then the only fodder for the machine. Then the news sucked and Howard stopped doing updates during his show.

18. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Don't know. But it's rumored that Wiggy wrote the jingle that introduced Langford's stories. Something about his huge cawk. Wiggy is one who knows.

19. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Steve Langford and asshole???? How bout Howard Stern an asshole...I think part of the reason Steve left the show results from incident where Steve requested George Takei to do an interview with Steve's son for a school project ...Apparently, Steve did not check with Pussy whipped Howard before asking George Takei...So of course Howard throws a pussy-whipped hissy fit and berates Steve on the air...I think that was the beginning of the end for Steve with the show...

...I hope Steve does well now..Fuck Howard!!!!!!!

20. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Steve Langford has a huge penis. :grad: