Was the NSAL Calender the low point in Howard's career or is the worst yet to come?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Jan 28, 2012.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    With January coming to an end (or 9 shows in Howard years) I find it funny that we have heard almost 0.0 about how many NSAL calenders were actually sold..

BECAUSE had the fucking peace of shit calender sold more then 10 copys Howard would have been shoving that shit in our faces daily .. fuck

H100 and HowardTV would have done a fucking weekly special for the rest of the year...

Shit now that I think about it.. who stands to be more embarrassed by that horse crap? (pun intended)

Howard that he now has an over the hill sears/supercuts model for a wife or beth that her husband is constantly embrarassing himself with zero camera skills

shit i think a 8 year old it and etch a sketch would have done a better job

[​IMG]

so what are the odds that howard didn't end up buying 99% of the calenders?.. a nice reminder that his wife is a fucking joke

but i fear that this isn't rock bottom for howie and oats.. .what do u guys think?

2. Cawn

Cawn Active Member

Reputations:
    An old employee/enemy will nationally launch a well-timed scandalous visual blast from the past forcing him off AGT. It's his turn.

3. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    I can only think of three that were sold.

4. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    I think he will be caught sleeping during one of the contestant's performances on AGT

5. hackpack

hackpack New Member

Reputations:
    Would it be out of the question for Beth to start a singing career??? That would be the low point, she puts out some shit dance song and Howard tries to promote it saying it is great and getting the staff to agree.

6. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sadly, yes, it is out of the question. She's too gangly to dance along with the music. She'd look like one of those used car stretchy, wavy, blow-up doll things.

She's already in over her head with the stuff she barely knows anything about: animals, decorating, model stuff, hosting/presenting/interviewing. She wouldn't be able to add another log onto that roaring fire.

But anything she tries is pointless, until she surrenders herself to what she was destined to become: a Jessica Simpson-stupid walking joke. Get her on one of those pseudo-reality shows and watch those moronic sparks fly! Anything else is an exercise in futility.

edit: Do you think she could even use the word "futility" in a sentence...............naturally, not in like the spelling bee way? I don't.

7. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    Where is Stephen Colbert? Where is Jon Stewart? Where is SNL? Didn't they make a career of making fun of nincompoops and satirizing stupid jerkoffs? Is the whole country asleep at the wheel or WHAT?!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  8. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Howard is one of them :facepalm:

9. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    And we thought Giftscriptions was bad...:facepalm:

10. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    Giftscriptions was my red flag. It's a wonder the whole audience didn't try to stab themselves in the belly 9 times

11. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Best selling author, number one movie, number one radio show, record breaking pay per views, top rated tv shows on their network, calender salesman.

12. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd just be happy top heart howard respond top a caller who got through a praised yokos voice from that karaoke night...why do birds (snort)

13. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  14. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would hit Amy Roebuck 6 ways til sunday:yay:

15. Noshferatu

Noshferatu Active Member

Reputations:
    the calender was a huge bust and howchie knows it ... how could he even be happy with the pics he approved for it? looked like the photoshop work of a 5 year old

16. Noshferatu

Noshferatu Active Member

Reputations:
    her answers on those tweets really show off how smart she is, damn ... she surely needs to tweet a pic of herself wearing those glasses again ..
    let's see what pic she'll tweet this time of that "shoot" with howard

17. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As a proud English Major and Hamptonite,,,,,how can she not be embarrased by her complete failure of typing the English language. Her signature on Twitter,,,that is the first thing you read....is a run on fragment with no capitlization and improper punctuation. Is that vanity or retardation? Fer reallzz

18. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I think the worst is still to come. He will stoop to new low to promote Horsie.

19. Noshferatu

Noshferatu Active Member

Reputations:
    it's indeed quite shocking for an english major to have such a bad grasp of the english language and it's her mothertongue ... english is my 2nd/3rd language and i write better then that dimwitted barbie ..

20. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth being a "attention seeking publicity whore" is a given by now and I just roll my eyes and move on, I'm actually more concerned there are idiots living in this country who actually look to her for advice (especially the douche asking Beth about a necklace for his wife).