Watch out, Beth! While you're away, HEIDI is curling Howard's wig!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thelma, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And quite seductively, too ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  2. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    Next step oven

3. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That hair, :facepalm: Howard is such a Huge Douche. I mean , Who has hair like that ? :wigtip:

4. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    his tattoo keeps getting stupider and stupider.

5. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    :jj:

6. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

a better question is what kind of man curls his hair with a curling iron????

btw, i have better definition on my upper arm.:secret:

7. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    What a faig

8. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    yea i thought he has naturally curly hair? a curl defining gel should do the trick.

9. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'd buy a curling iron if Heidi would come over. That said, I guess this is the planted picture to dispute the National Enquirer's planted story that Heidi is pissed at Howard.

10. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guess the wig isnt synthetic.

11. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Look at the Body language on Howard.

Crossing

Arms can act as the doorway to the body and the self. When they are crossed, they form a closed defensive shield, blocking out the outside world. Shields act in two ways: one is to block incoming attacks and the other is a place behind which the person can hide and perhaps not be noticed.
    Crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust in the other person or an internal discomfort and sense of vulnerability
    (that may, for example, be rooted in childhood trauma).
    The extent of crossing indicates how firmly closed the person is. This may range from a light cross to arms folded to arms wrapped around the person. An extreme version which may indicate additional hostility is a tight close with hands formed as fists. If legs are crossed also then this adds to the signal.
    The hands in an arm-cross may also be used to hold the person in a reassuring self-hug, for example holding upper arms in a folded-arms position or wrapped around the torso, holding the sides. If the thumbs are up, this may indicate some approval or agreement with what is being said.
    Crossed arms, especially when holding one another can show the person to be trying to keep themselves still. This can be to suppress any signals. It may also indicate repressed anger (I have to hold myself to prevent myself hitting you). In some cultures it also signals that the person is holding themself still so they can pay greater attention to you (and is hence a compliment).
    When arms are not crossed, they expose the torso and the person, making them more vulnerable. This signifies comfort that often indicates trust. It can also be power position that dares the other person to attack whilst knowing that the other person dare not.
    Crossed arms is a very obvious signal and if you do it in front of other people they will likely feel rejected and respond accordingly (including not agreeing with you).
    Note that not all crossed arms are defensive. Sometimes folded arms, for example, are just a relaxed position. Crossed arms are also used when the person is cold (this is typically done with hands tucked under armpits to keep them warm).
    A common method sales people use to break a crossed-arms closed position is to give the person something to hold or otherwise ask them to use their hands.

Crossed

As with arms, crossing legs can protective and negative, shielding the person from other people and their ideas.
    Tension may be seen in crossed legs and greater anxiety leads to legs held more rigidly and which move more jerkily.
    Crossed legs can also mean that the person wants to visit the toilet!

Sitting

Crossing legs is much easier when sitting and can take several different forms.
    Crossing ankles is a minimal cross and can be fairly relaxed, especially when the legs are stretched forward and the person is leaning back (and more so if the hands are behind the head). When more tension is seen, for example in clenched hands, then this may be a signal of self-restraint.
    An ankle cross with legs tucked under the chair can indicate concealed anxiety. The concern may be more obvious if the person is leaning forward.
    Crossing knees may indicate greater anxiety or defensiveness, particularly if the legs appear tense and even more so if one leg is wrapped firmly around the other.
    Knees held together can indicate greater anxiety than if they fall naturally slightly apart. This can also be a female modesty position.
    A relaxed cross with lower legs falling close together needs a wider pelvis and hence may be used as a sexual signal by women, particularly if they have exposed legs.
    The figure-four cross occurs where one ankle is placed on top of the other legs' knee, with top leg's knee pointing sideways. This can be a surreptitious crotch display, and is more common amongst men as it invites females and challenges other males. This may be covered with hands that hold the shin or ankle of the top leg.

12. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    HOLY SHIT, I'm banned by Heidi and I think I tweeted her maybe once long time ago!

[​IMG]

Something's up. :bigthink:

13. Know More BS

Know More BS Member

Reputations:
    You can see Toni standing to the side just waiting to grab the iron a microsecond after the pic gets taken.

14. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    That's real hair shaved off of Palestinian children at gunpoint by the Israeli Defense Forces in the Gaza Strip

15. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  16. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    That's how a supermodel poses, Beff, in case you're interested.

17. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    The PR machine is hard work. Heidi's now being used to convince America that his hair is real, but I guess Heidi's still too much of a wild card to let her near Howard's wig with Toni ready and waiting to pounce on her if she dares to get too close.

18. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:

He's just trying to hide his soft mid section and moobs.

19. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  20. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Off to twitter...