Watched some AGT this morning

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Jul 5, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    I DVR'd all of the shows to see the train wreck and watched them this morning. I know this has been beaten into the ground, but I am just astounded at how bad this show is. Now, it's not necessarily Howards fault. The show is just unoriginal. It seems like everyone has been trying to re-invent the very first American Idol, and they're all failing. It's been played. Besides that, the talent is so freaking marginal. Some of the singers are OK, but the only reason they're moving on is because they're kids - not because they're good singers. Also, Howard talks way too much. To me, Howie Mandel is the funniest judge and has the most interesting comments. The only good part is that I was able to fast forward through all of the bullshit and commercials and just watch the acts and the judges remarks. Takes about 15 minutes to watch the entire hour.

2. Bodhi

Bodhi New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    It doesn't matter who the judges are for these kind of shows. They only say a few lines between each 5 minute act. American Idol found this out when Simon Cowel left and the ratings didn't drop. NBC spent millions of dollars and fired 200 staff members to find this out

3. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Why?