We all secretly love that Howard joined AGT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Sacredcow, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Let's be honest on some level we all like that Howard's joined AGT. Majority of the people on here like to rip on Howard for different reason, all justifiable. And denying that the show hasn't gone downhill a lot in the past couple years you would need to be one of those delusional people like Marianne or Bobo. But if Howard kept on doing the show, being complacent and just mailing it in and finishing out his contract with Sirius, then retired with Bethie to the Hamptons and enjoyed his life like a normal person would, It wouldn't be near as fun. Now we have a whole new universe of material to rip on Howie with. It wasn't bad enough that he's got a gold digging/starfucker/leach of a wife, or that show is fucking horrible now, or that the writers on the show are barely employable on any other show, or Howard's failure to hire anyone with talent, Robin's saga. Now we have a lifetime of shit to laugh at because of his decision to do AGT. Without it this place wouldn't be as fun. Just admit it.

PS I would edit the font, but Ill keep it up so I can piss more people off.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You are correct in your assessment. Ever since I came to terms with the fact that the show will never improve and Wiggy is a liar who views me with contempt, I have actively rooted for Wiggy's failure.

I've got my fingers-crossed that one day Wiggy will have a huge pictoral on suckingcock.com.

However, your font is shit and a poor reflection on you. You are not a beautifoe and unique snowflake. Get your shit together.

3. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Let's be honest... :Don some level we all like that Howard's joined AGT. Majority of the people on here like to rip on Howard for different reason, all justifiable.....:) And denying that the show hasn't gone downhill a lot in the past couple years you would need to be one of those delusional people like Marianne or Bobo... :hat:But if Howard kept on doing the show, being complacent and just mailing it in and finishing out his contract with Sirius, then retired with Bethie to the Hamptons and enjoyed his life like a normal person would, It wouldn't be near as fun. :eek:Now we have a whole new universe of material to rip on Howie with. It wasn't bad enough that he's got a gold digging/starfucker/leach of a wife, or that show is fucking horrible now, or that the writers on the show are barely employable on any other show, or Howard's failure to hire anyone with talent, Robin's saga. :cheer:Now we have a lifetime of shit to laugh at because of his decision to do AGT. Without it this place wouldn't be as fun. Just admit it.:dontknow:

Peace & Love,

CowBas

Fixed!

4. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, this is the same reason I love Beth on the show. Giftscriptions, etc.

5. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    PURPLE font plz??? Or some shade of red that hurts your eyes as soon as you look at it? Thank yoooooooooo.....

6. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard- "She has a career asshole!"

7. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    I didnt do the font thing on purpose. I dont know how it happened.

PS Fuck off

PPS If I could neg rep you for comparing me to Benbassy I would :cheer:

8. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:

At least its not BLUE like you know who

9. HatemanLives

HatemanLives New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I prefer the blue font; makes the posts easier to avoid.

10. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They say misery loves compay. We could start a company and make misery. :idea: Frustrated Inc.

11. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Without it this place wouldn't be as fun. Just admit it. Now we have a lifetime of shit to laugh at because of his decision to do AGT. It wasn't bad enough that he's got a gold digging/starfucker/leach of a wife, or that show is fucking horrible now, or that the writers on the show are barely employable on any other show, or Howard's failure to hire anyone with talent, Robin's saga. But if Howard kept on doing the show, being complacent and just mailing it in and finishing out his contract with Sirius, then retired with Bethie to the Hamptons and enjoyed his life like a normal person would, It wouldn't be near as fun. Now we have a whole new universe of material to rip on Howie with. And denying that the show hasn't gone downhill a lot in the past couple years you would need to be one of those delusional people like Marianne or Bobo. Let's be honest on some level we all like that Howard's joined AGT. Majority of the people on here like to rip on Howard for different reason, all justifiable.

12. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Don't forget the fertography hobby. That has been responsible for quite a few chuckles too.

13. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  14. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    you guys are all jerks!!! leave op alone! give rodney a chance!!!

15. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Without it this place wouldn't be as fun. Just admit it. Now we have a lifetime of shit to laugh at because of his decision to do AGT. It wasn't bad enough that he's got a gold digging/starfucker/leach of a wife, or that show is fucking horrible now, or that the writers on the show are barely employable on any other show, or Howard's failure to hire anyone with talent, Robin's saga. But if Howard kept on doing the show, being complacent and just mailing it in and finishing out his contract with Sirius, then retired with Bethie to the Hamptons and enjoyed his life like a normal person would, It wouldn't be near as fun. Now we have a whole new universe of material to rip on Howie with. And denying that the show hasn't gone downhill a lot in the past couple years you would need to be one of those delusional people like Marianne or Bobo. Let's be honest on some level we all like that Howard's joined AGT. Majority of the people on here like to rip on Howard for different reason, all justifiable

16. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    1. You guys are assholes
    2. Its kinda funny
    3. This topic will be brought up in two weeks from one of the "regulars" and it will be a real discussion
    4. Fuck off