We should get this youtuber over to Dawgshed

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by RenchFries, Jan 18, 2016.

1. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    I stumbled upon this clip (yeah, I clicked on it, fuck you), and I scrolled down to the comments, which everyone knows is the best part of Youtube.

[​IMG]
    carl1212 5 months ago
    I watch this video at least twice daily and I think it’s finally time for me to chime in. Over the years, this clip has come to mean pure suffering to me and yet I cannot and WILL NOT stop watching.

I have accepted the fact that I will never be Anne Hathaway’s forward young man, that is not the problem. How could I be? I’m nothing like this interviewer. I simply do not have this dumb fuck’s exquisite genes and playful personnality, quite the contrary. If you need to know, I’m a fat, balding piece of human garbage living in a turd of a city and working at a dead-end customer service job for a greedy insurance company. My entire role there consists of telling people about the technicalities used to deny them coverage, so I know a thing or two about misery. I’m a broken man inside and out with few if any reasons to live, and yet my personal suffering is increased tenfold by knowing that I will never get even a whiff of Anne Hathaway’s soiled panties.

I can tell you exactly what they look like, for I have pondered it. Anne is a simple woman, yet she is elegant also. Therefore, her panties reflect these qualities. She would never debase herself with the likes of a “g-sting” or a “thong-style” garnment. No, my friends, hers are of simple white cotton: clean, classic, tasteful, and with a small but noticeable urine spot in the crotchal area. Would that this video were in smellovision so I could finally realize my one and only dream of knowing her personal scent, suicide myself and truly die a happy man. Is that too much to ask? One freakin’ whiff of Annie’s juices? I mean, come on, Redbull should get on that ASAP. It’s great to see a triple backflip or whatever but I have an actual physical NEED for the smell of those panties. It boggles the mind that one of those visionary companies such as Google or SpaceX hasn't rolled out SOME version of the smellovision by now. In the 21st century, it is absolutely unacceptable that we don’t have access to this technology. It is criminal. How dare humanity presume to explore space, map the earth or cure deadly diseases when we can’t even conquer “the gap”? These ingenious fools need to get their shit together and hurry because the window of opportunity is closing. Don’t get me wrong, the Hathmonster is still fertile and fresh. As a matter of fact, I would argue that the organs are in their prime, but there is a lot of work to be done here. The technology for smellovision is not even near ready to provide the goods. It still needs to be developped, tested and rolled out on a massive scale. Even then, I doubt that the queen of smells would submit to a thorough and invasive panty-scan willingly (she’s too sophisticated for that), so we need to make advances in the field that would allow for telesopic smell capture or even x-ray smell replication. We’re two steps behind and it is simply frightening. The reality is that we might never get to dowload a perfectly compiled fragrance-code of her odorous vagina and enjoy it in our homes.

It’s a long shot, but maybe if everyone thumbed up this comment we could finally raise awareness on this issue. Maybe Richard Branson would see it and realise how urgent the situation is. Millions of people are dumping buckets on their head for some made up disease and meanwhile I can’t even get a retweet for my #SpreadTheSmell campaign? How is that fair? I can’t even get ONE lousy sniff? Why would God even put me on this fucking earth?

:lol:

Napoleon V likes this.
  2. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    :hal:

Napoleon V likes this.
  3. Napoleon V

Napoleon V Swagggggg. ! !!!!!!!! !!!!! Banned User

Reputations:
    the guy in the comment works so it can't be @HAL

4. Rod-Stroker

Rod-Stroker Streptococcus Gingivitis Halllllllllllllitosis

Reputations:
    I just take a whiff of my arm pit stank it's just a tinge off from every other pussy I've ever had the pleasure of dipping my fingers in.

Gomez and RenchFries like this.
  5. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    I'd eat Anne Hathaways ass.

RenchFries likes this.
  6. Thrill Jockey

Thrill Jockey Robbed and Gifted Gold

Reputations:
    I kinda miss Rick Dunaway's 'with vid' posts from SFN..

7. Artie Laugh

Artie Laugh ****

Reputations:
    Hey Rick, hows it going? Did you buy a camper van yet?

8. Thrill Jockey

Thrill Jockey Robbed and Gifted Gold

Reputations:
    Who was the girl he was always shuttling around who complained nonstop?

9. VarmintSam

VarmintSam Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She clearly was turned on and was ready to ride his face.

RenchFries likes this.
  10. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    :lol: