We wouldn't have ordered it if we didn't want it fixed!!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by HowardsPrenup, Mar 13, 2013.

1. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking ufly bitch! We've been waiting fucking 15 minutes in fuckin' line!!! [video=youtube;Id4rZhN_LEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id4rZhN_LEg[/video]

2. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    MotherFUCKER!

3. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    So is this supposed to be like a comedy thing or something? I get frustrated at fast food people sometimes, but I find it both unkind and very unwise to fuck with people who are preparing food I plan to eat....;)

4. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    Yeah, but it was a legit thing that happened back in the late 90's - they were just fooling around and happened to get it on film. Chris Jericho is in the car too. I always thought it was funny. I would NEVER fuck with someone preparing my food, not a good idea ;)

5. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    exactly. plus, in high school I worked at BK for a while, and people can be real assholes to the miserable people making minimum wage just trying to get by. I really feel bad when I see what appear to be 50+ year old people who carry themselves like they probably lost a "real" job after many years and had to go slinging burgers to make ends meet.....gawd I'm such a fayg :facepalm:

6. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    I don't belittle anyone for their job, work is work and you do what you do to make ends meet (unless you're a prostitute, that's just fucked up). Guy that cleared out the sewage clog in my apt basement last week was WEIRD AS FUCK, but I didn't let on or disrespect the guy.