wed. 9/11/13 arm saves show

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Sep 12, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Show didnt seem worthy of a thread but great call at the end, arm. Sucks that Artie keeps cutting you off though. LOL you completely called out artie for his total intoxication on matarese's podcast and even had a nice true romance drop in there. artie kept a decent poker face when you called him out on it though i must say

that female comedian is so terrible she ruined the whole show.

i like brian jones but i was half asleep by the time he came on and most of his segments were ritchie and jones talking.

someone wrote in yesterday's thread that they heard brian jones mentioning nick dipaolo. i caught most of what he said he was just saying he saw nick on a couple episodes of jb smoove's show on msg but it did seem like they edited out part of what he said.

2. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Are they really spending this much time talking about Miley Cyrus? Sucks ARM's call is at the end of the show.

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    yeah it's pretty unbelievable. it wouldn't be funny if she were being sarcastic but the fact that she's serious (and then the fact that toolbag-who-is-fascinated-with-everything Ritchie likes it too) is disgusting.

artie cuts arm's call short too. arm says he has two points and he only gets to say the first one before the call is cut.

4. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit this second hour is way better, if you skip the band.

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    haha, seems like Artie feels left out during this argument between Jon and Brian.

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  7. BochettisChin

BochettisChin New Member

Reputations:
    Brian didn't stay for the 3rd hour cause he was pissed off with Ritchie

8. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Just starting to listen, I have to say, I really want to see Bochetti in this movie for some reason.

9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Sad that picture of Bocchetti in the hasid costume makes him look better than he does in real life (sorry, mike)

10. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Brian said he had to catch a plane, they were arguing if a chop block is a cheap shot or not but i don't think Brian was pissed of about anything
    I could be wrong

11. wanker

wanker New Member

Reputations:
    listening to this now, waiting for the john, brian conflict to begin

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    barely an argument, definitely not a conflict

13. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    That ARM call was great by the way, any time you can get Artie riffing on a celebrity it's usually good radio. That line about being drunk working in your favor in an Irish vehicular homicide had me rolling, too.

14. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I also laughed at ARM but who did he say the call was for on this site? or did i hear wrong? I do know I heard "Bocchetti's favorite site Dawgssaloon

15. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Ilovebacon I believe

16. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Itd! Believe it or not I wasn't entirely pissed about time restraints because of this weird break. And because I sensed this was a general caller-phobic show, and really the last week or two has been exactly that.

The only other caller, there was a guy on (before me) from Arizona I think that opened the Bocchetti-beast vortex again and that got my blood boiling because that vortex has eaten away so much potential shit I've meant to do on there.

While on hold that redundancy is more insufferable than anything..trust me.

I saw an opening when Brian Jones declined to finish the show and had to "catch a flight" (I thought he worked out of NYC?). NO WAY he's making that flight with CPTime n all.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  17. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I tell ya Kev, I SWEAR to you, of late that's the only fucking opening to get on. Ya know, those shows where they UNDER book "guests" and it leaves that weird dead zone at the back end of the 3rd hour (after the band is bled dry) that they don't quite know how to fill without opening the Bocchetti-beast vortex.

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HA, good catch! I definitely thought I had more real estate to fool around and riff because nothing was scheduled. But even THEN the callers were scarce. BUT I like that how went in the time I was against. They had this impromptu break I was up against and when I popped on you hear Artie go something like "ARM HURRY UP, WE'RE UP AGAINST A BREAK!".

So then I just launched into this old bullet point list trying to hyper reference everything I could that was brought up as issues here from you guys regarding that "FEAR & LOATHING on the Joe Materese podcast" spot he did. "I Love Bacon" I remember being the catalyst during that odd odd appearance.

19. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's the biggest of many reasons I won't see it.

20. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks TS!! I really thought that Broderick story was just gonna be a set up for me to go into this Scientology story I read with John Travolta trying to foist onto Marlon Brando. Which in turn was gonna trigger Artie to go into HIS Scientology story with Jett Travolta on JERRY MAGUIRE. But I'm definitely gonna save that for next time, it's a great story in a book I read called "GOING CLEAR" exposing Scientology.

I was listening to Vincent Pastore telling that story about much of an arrogant Manhattan asswipe Matthew Broderprick was to him and that double manslaughter story just popped into my head "THE REAL MURDERER IS ACTING ELITIST TOWARDS THE PRETEND MAFIA MURDERER?!??!?" They kind of ran with it a little and followed it up when they came back from the break as Shane looked up more details on the murder in Ireland by Broderick.