Wednesday 08/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Aug 14, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Wednesday’s Guests
    Artie’s guests tonight: Tom Green, Spike Eskin from 94WIP Sportsradio in Philadelphia, comedian Jimmy Graham, and music from “Exist Elsewhere†!!! Tune in DIRECTV ch. 239 at 2amET!

2. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Ouch, show is over and no responses...

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    lol i know. i posted this late but didn't even want to post it at all after looking at this lineup. i guess people aren't too psyched to hear jimmy graham, the unfunny guy that was just on last week? i'm sick of even complaining about the guests.

gilbert was fairly good last night but then back to garbage time.

how worthless is ritchie? if he's going to ruin the show with his sludge brain at least he could try to get some of his former teammates on the show. He did play with McNabb, TO, Westbrook, & under Gruden (who supposedly loves him). They'd be better sports guests than Casey Stern, Spike Eskin and all of the other D-list sports guests.

Anyone listen to the stream? Beginning decent at least?

4. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    I didn't bother tuning in tonight. Will probably listen later but yeah.. that shit that happened with last night's hour 3 really pissed me off. And I could care less if they fired the guy who fucked that up. Dan would always fuck up in the N&A era, but the show was too good to mind about those technical issues.

5. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gilbert was pretty good. Ritchie was like a deer in the headlights when Artie and Gilbert were riffing.

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't get what they're doing to the show. They took a great show in N & A, decided it was too funny, and made it just Artie by himself or rotating co-hosts, which was still funny (less so but still good). they then found the slowest hick in all the land to dampen and erase any comedy from the show, decided to add extra guests (not better, just more) to each show and create a rigid, monotonous format that no one wants.

Ritchie is the absolute worst thing that's happened to life. He has fucking brain damage. He was retarded to begin with. He looks like a fucking gargoyle. He grew up in a place that doesn't believe in comedy. He thinks Harrisburg is a big city. How high was Artie when he hired him??

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
  8. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    Mike's dentures:
    [​IMG]

9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    "No Ahhht, I'm pretty sure the tri-state is New York, Jersey, Philly"

Really wish the city was as dangerous as it used to be. At least there'd be a chance Bocchetti and Ritchie would get mugged leaving the building and be out for a while. Ritchie seems like one of those people that could take a bullet in the head and still be in to work the next day though.

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Pretty sure I see coke coming out of Tom Green's right nostril.

11. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pathetic.

[​IMG]

I couldn't even imagine what it would take for some poor woman to even kiss Mike, let alone fuck that slob.

12. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    God, I just saw that segment on DirecTV. I already thought he was fucking disgusting, now I know he has dentures. At least this kind of explains why it sounds like he has a bunch of roasted red peppers and feta cheese in his mouth whenever he tries to speak.

I seriously almost vomited when I saw that gif.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  13. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The show has just become god awful and it seems to be getting worse. I tune in from time to time just to see how bad it is. (car crash thing). I agree with the poster that said if things don't change I don't see it coming back after the Christmas break. I would also love to see the ratings.:facepalm:

14. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Why do they keep this retard on?

15. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Hear, hear.

Hah. He's so stupid, he can't even die correctly. Did you see Premium Rush? If you didn't there is a guy at the end of the movie that gets shot in the head and walks around for like 15 seconds before dying.

Bocchetti getting shot would be like that rhyming thing kids in school used to say (I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you), except real. His layers of blubber would either bounce the bullet off or fully encapsulate it in fat and slow it down so it doesn't kill him.

It's one thing to have a fucked up live stream for over a week, but not posting the correct hourly podcast is unforgivable. Do you know if they posted the real Hour 3 for Wed.?

16. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I haven't listened in forever
    Is the Canavan twins still there?

17. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its gotten to the point where I'm only listening to the first segment and typically the last couple segments in hour 3, the rest is just monotonous and ponderous w/ all of the horrendous guests and then the retarded bands that no one likes or will buy music from - and why the fuck do we need a stupid interview w/ the bands, is that just not the absolute worst man?

18. Artiessobriety

Reputations:
    Ever since they flipped out over Artie telling one of them to imagine him banging them over a bathroom sink they've rarely been on mic. They still pick up calls backstage though.

19. Artiessobriety

Reputations:
    Yeah honestly, there's been a bunch of technical issues that have been ignored for way too long. They are either telling the fans to fuck off or they really just don't give a shit. Tuesday's hour 3 was uploaded like 2 hours before Wednesday's show started. Not sure about last night's hour 3, haven't gotten there yet.

20. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I think the part in red is why I keep watching, I knew when Nick left that this show would turn to shit but I hoped Artie would pick up his game, I was wrong