Wednesday 1/15/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Jan 15, 2014.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Artie welcomes in musician/author Linda Chorney, from CBS Sports Network, Brent Stover and comedian Josh Accardo.

I wonder if that broad is a former popcorn vendor at Madison Square Garden.

2. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Oh god, she's a singer/songwriter. Guitar Center Studios back now? I doubt someone like her can refrain from performing on the show.

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Whats the over under on how long it takes retarded cohost to compare her to janis joplin

4. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I MAY watch this high octane show in the morning :puke:Although I do like that Maggie Gray woman that was on last week
    I figured out what makes that Darrell Hammond creepy, well beside his albino skin, he only has 25% of his eyebrows, if that much is there
    Octex, I did laugh at the popcorn sales

5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    oh man, no more bands but they found a 20 min segment for me to automatically ff thru anyway. this weather shit is unbearable. worse yet, it's replacing the intro which was usually the best part of the show

anyone with directv, look how stupid ritchie looks laughing hysterically as mike gets locations wrong (each time is just as hilarious as the last to the gremlinface)

i'm sure his braindead giggling is highly obnoxious for the radio listeners as well

6. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Rofl, mike said something so heinous to Steve that it had to be cut out of the unrated television broadcast.

Steve if you are on here, bravo. Next time call in during one of the live shows so they can't edit mike like that.

7. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    "yeah but you know what though art" seems pretty clear but can't make out last bit. looks like "i have friends" but i don't think art and jon would react to that the way they did

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  8. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Any reason why the first segment was cut off on the podcast?

9. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Because it was fucking awful? She's a terrible guest.

Hmm. It seems the podcast has one of Garlin's past appearances for the first segment. Her entire appearance is after Garlin's weird half-segment.

Bocchetti's comeback to a faxed-in insult from Steve (which went something along the lines of "If Mike had a zit on his face, it would be his best feature"): "At least I have a face."

10. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    What hour is the Bocchetti and Steve thing on? I saw the best of video on youtube and the manatee was pretty riled up. I thought it'd be because of a caller.

11. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Hour 2, a little after 16 minutes (podcast).

They cut out some of the rougher stuff, and there was even more stuff that was too risque for DirecTV. Make sure to listen after they go to break for the faxed-in insults.

12. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    Thanks. Too bad they chopped up a lot of the audio. I had to re-listen to some of the things Steve was saying because of all the cuts and laughing in the background. I think at one point he said he'd bomb Bocchetti's house :jj:

And those comebacks were hard to listen to, my god. " At least I have a face":facepalm:

13. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;PHu9D8armIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA[/video]

14. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    That fat tub of chin drool blocked me on Instagram, so now that makes Twitter and Instagram, I'm going to wait a week and friend him on Facebook, he's apparently blocking so many people he can't even tell I'm the same guy.

Someone asked him what the weather was and I said "Mostly Cloudy with a good chance of the inability to locate ANYTHING on the map." BLOCKED!!

I blame his mom for how he is, never kicking him out and allowing him be so shielded from reality all of these years. He now cocoon's himself away from anything that might hurt his little feelers.

I'm shocked he's made it this far in show business with his laziness, and his inability to take the slightest if criticisms. He's went off numerous times about other comics and managers and club owners "dissing" him.

I've never seen him perform but he just strikes me as one of those open Mic comics in their first year who bombs and didn't have the self awareness enough to step back and say "what could I do better to make them laugh" instead writes it off as the crowd "just being a bunch of jerk offs"

He really makes me sick.

15. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Da Wedder...

[video=youtube;NsWtkI5KTXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsWtkI5KTXA[/video]

16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Most of last week, the shows were pretty good because there was very little of that retarded fuck. Artie, Dan, and the mental midgets at DirecTV obviously don't get it.

17. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I heard the part about bombing Mike's house but Mike don't own a house so Mike's mom would pay for Mike's bullshit
    It was pretty good seeing that fat bastard all wound up but I would like to know what they censored out on the DTV studio show, I hope Steve calls back every night

18. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Mike is a sad excuse for a human being, I can't believe someone didn't just beat the hell out of Mike in his younger years