Wednesday 1/22/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Jan 22, 2014.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    TONIGHT! Artie welcomes in comedian Lynne Koplitz, hypnotist Rich Guzzi, & 4-time NBA champion John Salley!!

Plus a played out weather bit starring a delusional fucktard!!!

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Rough guests. Lynne Koplitz is kind of hot I believe, but she's probably pretty old now. A hypnotist will be terrible and will almost certainly involve Bocchetti. Salley fucking sucks.

3. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was funny on a show called Z-Rock, which probably me and 2 other people ever saw. Salley is an arrogant bore who if had been 4 inches shorter we never would have heard of.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Quickly reading Bocchetti's Twitter account on Twitter is the most depressing thing I've done. Seeing how many idiots praise him and like him and love the weather bits has made me lose any remaining faith I had in humanity

5. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hear ya.

I don't get how you call someone "funny" when the laughs they get are because of sheer stupidity, not comedic excellence.

6. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I don't find bocchetti hilarious but he is unintentionally funny sometimes. If he tries it's horrible. I mostly enjoy Artie destroying him with brutal insults.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Oh no, that unfunny ex-cop has been added to the show? I remember him being terrible, but then again, there have been so many bad faux comedians on, it's tough to keep track

8. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Lynne used to be fucking hot about 10 years ago. No idea what she looks like now. She had really typical 90s-00s chick humor. Not alternative and not political; just stuff about relationships, periods and body image.

Fucking Salley. 4-time NBA champion and 0-time interesting guest. Going to plug his boner pills again.

That's the only reason most of us can stand the shows that focus on him. When Artie isn't there to call him on his bullshit and delusions of grandeur and they try to involve Bocchetti, it's unbearable. I actually get fucking angry at him when he talks about how much "the biz" owes him and how he thinks he is a real comic. Felato out-improvs him and the only comedy experience he has is that he grew up and did radio in the same city that The Second City started in.

There are so many hard-working comics with better material than he has who haven't gotten as big a break as he has by being on ALS. And Bocchetti is still looking for a better gig. At least some comics steal jokes to be famous because their material is shit. Bocchetti is one of the few comics who's material is absolute shit but is too stupid or lazy to steal jokes to compensate. He just continues to perform the same shitty jokes and only gets laughs out of pity or at his stupid staten island guinea accent. He has the gall to compare his career to Dangerfield in complete sincerity.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  9. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I can't get mad at him b/c I actually think he's legally retarded. I agree with you though.

10. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
    artie lookin kinda "tired"

artie lange's youtube account on youtube.

11. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    The hypnotist guy should have put Bocchetti under to convince him to move out of his mother's house. Or quit comedy. Or be a better person. Or be a better person by quitting comedy.

It looks Shane was pretty receptive to it.

12. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Wow, Ritchie revealed he's on a daily PK regimen, which may explain why he talks so slow.

In hour 2, after the hypnosis stuff. Ritchie talked about how much pain he was in and how many different types of meds he's on. He wanted the psychic to trick him into thinking the pain is away.

What Lynne used to look like:

[​IMG]

Add 10 years + 40 lbs. for present day. Menopause must be a bitch.

13. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Bocchetti and the twins should be fired for being afraid of the hypnotist, the twins maybe not so much but Bocchetti needs all the help in the world and that fat fuck is afraid of what the guy may get him to say about his past?
    I think Bocchetti has sucked a few cocks in his day and was afraid he would blurt that fact out or Mike was afraid he would drop to his knees and start trying to blow everyone, even the twins

14. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Anyone believe in hypnotism? about 20 years ago me and my wife and 3 other couples went to a comedy club in Cuyahoga Falls but i can't remember the name and it definitely works

15. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    Lynne is still hot for a mid 40's broad.

16. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I would throw one into her, that weight gain may be from a huge intake in protein over the years ?

17. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Same here. He is really detestable... until you remind yourself that he is not playing with a full deck.

18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, I get mad at the people who have decided that he should constantly be on the show. The bit has gotten beyond old

19. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    Watching now, this hypnotist is really good, I'm about out cold listening to him.

20. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I was this way with Mike for about a year, now I just want to see him disappear from show biz, that fat fuck can do shit but why should he when every one does shit for him while he just sits back and watches them

The future generations will be just as bad if not worse with their "Everyone gets a trophy" upbringing, fuck Mike and let him wash up on a beach somewhere, ever notice the twins are despising Mike now and anytime they get in his shit he does that dumb smile and changes the subject?
    FUCK MIKE BOCCHETTI AND ANYONE LIKE MIKE BOSHITTI