Wednesday 1/8/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Jan 8, 2014.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Artie welcomes in SNL alum Darrell Hammond, Trevor Pryce of Fox Sports 1 and comedian Dante Nero!!

Let's hope Hammond doesn't have that dumb broad with him again.

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Hammond scares me.

Dante Nero should be funnier considering he was good friends with Patrice Oneal.

Still, not a terrible lineup. If ritchie could learn to stfu, esp with guests there, it'd really be great. He was talking all over brian jones last night

3. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I think Hammond is contractually bound to have that girl with him at all appearences if he wants to get his discount from her, she is a ding bat, I hope Darrell Hammond has some different stories this time too
    I like Trevor Pryce and haven't heard of this Nero guy, well not this Nero anyway

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I think nero used to be a literal pimp. He is a giant negro with a seashell earing or something weird like that. He was the cohost of patrices podcast

5. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    most of first and all of second hour was just Darrel and Artie Riffing on shit. Best Artie Lange show i've ever heard.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  6. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Lol, they spend like 20 straight minutes on Foghorn Leghorn, recounting word-for-word the entire short.

Part of it:[video=youtube;YSPaLiTBL3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPaLiTBL3E[/video]

7. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I say well there's there's a queer in you boy!!! OWWWWWWWW!!! You's one of those 90's hipster FAGGOTS arent't ya?

LOL just about every shithead was predicted on Loony Tunes. Lookit the Yamaaka HAHAHAH.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  8. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Amazing how much better the show is when there's very little interaction with Bocchetti.

9. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

It may be beneath him but Give Daryl Bochetti's job. Better yet hire two interns to replace the twins and fire Bochetti and give that money to Daryl to come in 3 days a week.

10. Death Smack

Reputations:
    i liked Darrel and artie just shooting the shit too, it's a damn shame that Darrel couldn't talk freely and not have to worry about the "8,000 radio listeners" hearing the good but dirty stuff

11. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Darrell Hammond is a depressing drag even if he is a funny guy in sketch comedy.

ANyways the silence up in here re: this show lately is probably the most damning criticism of them all. :bug:

12. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This week's shows have been better than most, especially since there's no bands wasting everyone's time. Not hilarious, but I'll take what I can get when it comes to this show.

Hammond's segments were okay, mostly because it wasn't a straight interview with Artie asking about "the road" and where he wants his career to go. Is acting kind of fruity part of Darell's schtick? If he didn't keep insisting he's not I'd assume he was a homo.

13. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Last night's show wasn't bad except for when Jeff Dye told the story of stealing Mike Vanderjagt's and Edgerrin Jame's jersey and then stealing Vanderjagt's jersey again
    I would have hunted them down and beat the fuck out of them if these 2 douchebags stole from me
    Maggie Gray has a pretty good sense of humor andddddd knows about sports, yeh I'd hit it :) Mike kept breaking into his British accent and I think he thought he could get into Maggie' pants by using it
    Is it just me or is Mike's "Girlfriend of the week" getting sadder all the time?

14. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Last night's show wasn't bad except for when Jeff Dye told the story of stealing Mike Vanderjagt's and Edgerrin Jame's jersey and then stealing Vanderjagt's jersey again
    I would have hunted them down and beat the fuck out of them if these 2 douchebags stole from me

Maggie Gray has a pretty good sense of humor andddddd knows about sports, yeh I'd hit it :) Mike kept breaking into his British accent and I think he thought he could get into Maggie' pants by using it
    Is it just me or is Mike's "Girlfriend of the week" getting sadder all the time?

15. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah Jeff Dye sounds like an entitled little shit. "We were just having fun", what an asshole. Apparently he just hasn't fucked with the wrong person yet, or else he would have had his ass kicked several times by now.

16. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    The Vanderjagt story had 0 payoff. Nothing happened. If one of the voicemails was Vanderjagt losing his shit and screaming at him, then it might have been funny. If it was still ongoing (Vanderjagt threatening legal action), then it might be funny.

Other than that story which took up three segments to complete, his appearance wasn't that bad. He is known as a pussy slayer, though, so I obviously hate his guts.

17. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll say this for the guy, at least he had something to talk about. So many "comics" come on this show and have no remotely interesting stories.

18. Death Smack

Reputations:
    His comment "We're comedians, we can do anything we want" pissed me off, and you're right, he hasn't fucked with the right people yet, If I was Vanderjagt I would wait until he came back to Florida, go to Dye's show and then stomp him hard, I mean can't walk for a week hard

19. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Too bad Vanderjagt didn't paralyze Dye, then he could have rolled into the studio and had one hell of a story :)

20. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In the grand scheme of things stealing a jersey or breaking into someone's pool aren't exactly the end of the world, but god damn the guy is 30 years old and still pulling frat boy pranks? He comes across as nothing but a spoiled little child. Just needs a good beating to make him grow the fuck up.