Wednesday 11/12/13

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Nov 13, 2013.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Artie welcomes the hosts of VH1′s “That Metal Show†Eddie Trunk, Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine. From “Sports Illustrated†basketball analyst Chris Mannix and from “SiruisXM NFL†Casey Stern!!

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    How dare you disgrace this forum by getting the date wrong.

Casey stern is the best. Nothing better than listening to that nasally elf give what will turn out to be erroneous hot stove reporting six months before baseball starts. The only thing that could make that segment better is if ritchie gets involved and talks a lot. My favorite segment of the show ever was when artie was running late and ritchie had to fly solo for the first five minutes of last night's show. Someone with great insight and creativity hired that man.

3. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Ease up there, partner. Well, it wasn't that harsh; I started an ALS thread with the wrong date and was called a faggot for some reason... Just be glad someone cares enough to start another listening thread. To be fair, the ArtieLangeShow.com site has the guests there tonight under "Tuesday's Show"

By the way, Rod from Bayside, great job again on Tuesday's show. I wish they picked the non-book-plug prank calls when they played some of the older ones for Trevor Pryce.

4. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I couldn't believe they played one that mentioned Nick Dipaolo. I thought it was forbidden to act like he ever existed.

5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah I was joking around.

Did you see how uncomfortable evreryone looked when james played the one where rod asks about nick?

6. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My sincerest apologies for giving the wrong date...lol

7. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    "Artie's back!"
    "Oh, thank god."

8. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    God I forgot about that until you both mentioned it. I'm pretty sure James just found the oldest one then played it and realized what he did. James wasn't even the sound guy back then. Ritchie looked really worried when it happened. They didn't have "tongue-punching Dan Falato's fart box" or "rusty sheriff's badge" ready?

I remember a few days into ALS where James played the Nick clip "No, dummy" and something else and Dan stared daggers at him (with the camera on Dan, looking over at James) telling him not to play them again.

9. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Art took a pee break in the middle of a segment.

At least he learned from the past and decided to piss in his semi-private bathroom rather than a trash can.

10. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Near the end of hour 1, it was revealed that Juliette Lewis had anal sex with Adam Sandler in the bathroom of a comedy club (The Comedy Store?).

No word on who was penetrating who.

11. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    Don Jamisons Bocchetti had me dying. I tweeted Ritchie that that Bocchetti has impetigo on his mug. I had it when I was like 8 because I licked my hands all the time.

12. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    lulz coward. sign your negs. Thou art a milksoppy poltroon, knave.

13. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good show last night, best one in a while. But as Artie pointed out, if you want to do a show like that (interesting, funny, just some guys sitting around BSing), you get paid $18 an hour. Fucking Directv. Was it just me or did it seem like Artie was taking shots at DTV and the show all night?

14. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i still have the Jamison appearance on the nick & artie show on my dvr..........his impersonation is hilarious!!!

15. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "That moron probably smelled like camel cheese"........lol

16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought it was a good show but the last hour was too much Bocchetti. I'd rather watch Mannix and Stern go on about sports than look/listen to that stupid fat fuck. When they zoom in on that rash it makes me wanna puke.

17. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Yes. Bocchetti is the most grotesque thing in the world. Before commercials they always zoom in on bocchetti and his stupid finger waving; its maddening. I envy the radio listeners during those shots. Eating anything and thej seeing bocchetti, especially closeup, will make you lose your appetite for a minimum of ten minutes.

18. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah he pretty much offended the shit out of her w/ that opening segment, which was great since I hate these horrible alternative female comics, so she came on initially being all cunty and trying to call Artie out for being a "fake Italian"

19. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That Natasha Leggero I'm talking about

20. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    I really did not believe he could be more disgusting and then he gets the impetigo/anal polyps on his face. I know art jokes about it a lot, but I think all prostitutes have enough dignity and respect for their bodies not to have sex with him, regardless of the fee. He's the only john that has the hooker worried she might have caught something.

Did you hear when he said "Monster Cheese" instead of Muenster, when art asked him what kind of cheese he and/or his room smelled like? I would have thought his fatness would have made him an expert in cheeses, but his stupidity has some kind of override over his gut.

You are right, I think that was why he took a piss break in the middle of a segment. He did bring up that he was waiting to be fired in 9 months when his contract is up, bringing up the fact that it is "DirecTV's NY Studio" rather than the "Artie Lange Studio". He also brought up the big 3 in charge of the show/programming: James Crittenden, Chris Long, and Ken Kohl multiple times this week.