Wednesday 2/26/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Feb 26, 2014.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Artie welcomes in actress Rebecca Da Costa, former NFL player Esera Tualo, Alaa Abdelnaby from CBS Sports Network and comedian Dan Frigolette.

YIPPEE!!!!!! More gay talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. rondoman

rondoman New Member

Reputations:
    Oh great a gay former NFL guy.

3. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
    lmao rod nice one

4. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Steve coming up huge tonight. He got Bocchetti to curse again on air. After the call from James in California (knows Ritchie from his Raider days, lost a lot of weight), 28 minutes into Hour 2. I won't spoil the surprise, but the next caller Raoul from Canada goes at Bocchetti pretty hard as well.

As usual, Rod has 2 great prank calls. I can't believe these sports guys are so in love with their own voices that they agree with themselves.

5. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol..i just finished watching Rod's calls on Artie and now i'm watching Boomer and Carton ..they r playing Rod's Joe Benigno call. no Rod or Artie Lange mention though.

6. RODFROMBAYSIDE

RODFROMBAYSIDE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Such bullshit that they didnt give credit Carton retweeted me telling him it was me

7. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I hit FF when the gay former NFL player came on, I did stop at one point and heard Esera "Tuiasosopo" say "This kid can flat out play" about Michael Sams which is bullshit, the media and gays talk about this Sams kid like he is Lawrence Taylor with a lisp and Sams will be lucky to be drafted at all

8. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    All of Rod's stuff is great and Steve, if you're reading this, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Right after Mike called Steve a prick the show went to a break and I seen Artie pull his headset off and told Bocchetti "Mike you can't say prick on the air" and Artie looked disgusted with Mike
    Mike Couldn't whip his own pud let alone beat anyone's ass, hell All Steve or anyone would have to do is run around Mike in a circle and wait until Mike passes out or gets to winded to move, which would take about 2.5 seconds

9. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Oh that makes me smile. Thanks.

What does Artie expect to happen when he puts a quarter-wit behind a live mic?

Hell, at least Gary the R. was entertaining. Bocchetti's a zero all around, every damn angle, and he's got tons of 'em.

10. SlowAdam

SlowAdam misunderstood/forgotten wackpacker

Reputations:
    that was hilarious, thanks for putting the time in there, didn't get to hear the 2nd segment but glad i heard those 2 steve calls and boschetti. going off.

rod, well done also, when you run out of wfan personalities to harass get in on boston sports hosts, weei and the hub 98.5, you can have fun with those guys too. but no one beats francesca and steve sommers. well done

11. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
    Bocchetti had the legit "mad" look on his face these past two episodes. hahaha.

12. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bocchetti is getting way less time on the live look ins. Shane and James have taken over. Maybe someone is finally listening to all of us, or they have figured out how awful he is.

13. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    Steve and Rod do more for the show than anyone else combined! (including the producers) Do you thing Artie is afraid of Mike crying or something? He seems awful quick to move on when Steve calls in. I wonder if Mike said he was going to HR or something?

14. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Hey don't leave out ARM.

If Artie were "afraid" of anything (really, we know he doesn't give a shit), he just wouldn't take the call. I haven't heard this episode yet, but as of Tuesday he didn't even know who Steve was.

Apparently he's still protective of the blob, so if it's really a big deal that would mean no more "Steve" calls in the future.

Dumb blob riled up and compromising a broadcasting job by a 17 year old kid smoker calling him names on the phone.

15. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was thinking last night that Rod contributes more to the show in his limited appearances than Ritchie ever has.

16. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    I like this Steve from New York guy as much as everyone else but doesn't anyone find it a bit suspicious at how quickly he was able to get on the show as Raul from Canada after they hung up on him?. Unless he called in on two different lines there's no way he could have possibly called back, told the twins what he wanted to talk about and gotten through to the waiting list. Let's not forget that there were other callers who were ahead of him in line. Maybe this Steve guy is really just the show fucking with Fatchetti.

Either way, it's funny as hell.

17. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Quite true. Though in all fairness, so have you. And that truck parked outside. And this cup of cold coffee.

18. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    So you're saying they finally found a decent role for Brock?

19. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    Arm might be my most favorite and I think he likes Kilborn even more than I do!

20. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Where is Arm?