Wednesday NBA Picks

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by sweatdaddy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. sweatdaddy

sweatdaddy Active Member

Reputations:
    None.

None of the lines look good.

The people on betting forums are a bunch of ill people who have to bet every night haha.

Looking to bet:
    • Moneylines in the (-280 to +300) range where there has been a pretty consistent winner in the series, and there maybe some intangibles like the main guys on both rosters staying pretty much same from meeting to meeting (or at least core of roster), and maybe the odds tilt a little too much towards this seasons trends.

• ATS picks on games between teams actively fighting for playoff spots. Rotations are getting tighter around this time of the year, and yeah, who needs betting on teams where they're done for the year and you never know who will play like the Lakers or whoever
    I bet small, average of 4-5 games a week, and for little jokey amounts like $20, but I've kept track and I'm up 13%.

I'm no professional gambler, but I've been alright picking Cavs/Hawks/Bucks/Wizards games this year. I watch about 1/2 the Wizards games, key with the Cavs is knowing LeBron's rhythms (i.e, after he sat out for two weeks to heal up a little, when he regained his old form and the bookmakers took about 6-7 games to catch up, lines wise), and the Hawks and the Bucks O/U season win totals were criminally low giving an edge towards betting them the first few months of the year (both have struggled a bit over the last 6 weeks ATS, edges don't exist forever).

We won't make millions, but I think we can all earn a couple extra hundred bucks here.

FRESH, FREE PICKS. COMING THIS WEEK!

(just don't tell anyone on coversnba betting forum if my picks actually turn out good, OUR FORUM ROCKS AND THEIRS SUCKS)

2. Shedding Skin

Shedding Skin Damp Banned User

Reputations:
    I like this

3. sweatdaddy

sweatdaddy Active Member

Reputations:

i was reading crazy stories from people who pay premium handicappers. amazed how easily people are lured in by, you know, "IVE HIT 70% on my 9 STAR PLAYS", as if that shit exists, and then....worst case scenario their credit card info gets stolen. slightly better case, you pay one of those charlatans $50 for a pick and then they give you some pay by the minute number to call for "the next pick". yeeeshhhh....

4. sweatdaddy

sweatdaddy Active Member

Reputations:
    Man, it would warm my heart if maybe I get a few picks right on here, and one of you is confident enough to bet like $20 off my advice. Then, whether you like SweatDaddy or not, you'll have to say, "man, I'm so glad I have this extra $12.....damn it....gotta tell Sweat Daddy he was right...."

But yeah, gambling is gambling, so you could lose $13.50 too.

Hopefully I'll do well.