Weiner’s Wife Scummier Then Him.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by joe361, May 17, 2013.

1. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    New York Times: Weiner’s Wife Didn’t Disclose Consulting Work She Did While Serving in State Dept.

http://tinyurl.com/a6d54wp

The State Department, under Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, created an arrangement for her longtime aide and confidante Huma Abedin to work for private clients as a consultant while serving as a top adviser in the department.

While continuing her work at the State Department, in the latter half of 2012, she also worked for Teneo, a strategic consulting firm, which was founded by Doug Band, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton. Teneo has advised corporate clients like Coca-Cola and MF Global, the collapsed brokerage firm run by Jon S. Corzine, a former governor of New Jersey.

[​IMG]

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    No offense, but I'd be way more pissed about Benghazi and the IRS scandal than worry about this.

3. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Than

4. imgod700

imgod700 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Libs think their shit don't stank. At least republicans know theirs do

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  5. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    No. She is "scummier than he", not "scummier then him".

6. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    I think she's hot so I'll give her a pass

7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i have a word for people like huma and corzine. W H O R E S!!!!!! even while sucking off the public teat, shits like these two are collecting what amounts to bribery from private entities.....all for access and preferential treatment. it isn't restricted to democrats but they seem to be more expert at it all while continuing to say they're public servants.
    i hate these people. they lie and extort with impunity.
    i want to know why corzine isn't sitting in federal prison. btw, huma is more than a "longtime aide and confidant", she's hillary's fuck buddy (those are the rumors which i believe are true).

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  8. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

I'd stick my minaret in her Kaaba! Ooooooh!

[​IMG]

10. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    because the media keeps reminding them...swear to gawd, the media cawksucking ruined our latest dipshit

11. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    of the current candidates for mayor she makes Weiner the best choice.

12. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You can probably count on one hand the number of political types who come out of office and don't go into something that capitalizes on their connections. But please, keep watching Kitchen Nightmares and Dancing with the stars. Nothing to see here.

13. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Huma Abedin's mother is the founder of the female branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. You can't even make that shit up. Her family is dangerous. Her family has deep connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. You know...the people who think beheading gays, whites, and infidels is a normal practice. Why should some illegal financial practices bother anyone?

At this point politics are so partisan that if you criticize anyone affiliated with one of the two major parties you get labeled a nutcase or conspiracy lunatic by the other. Can't mention anything with Obama without being labeled as racist or insane. No chance that Huma Abedin ever gets in trouble. No chance that any of this comes back to haunt Anthony Weiner's bid to become dictator of NYC.

Think about how power hungry Hillary Clinton has to be to put this woman in a position of power next to her. Huma Abedin is a practicing Muslim whose entire close family is part of one of the most violent and extreme Jihadist movements on the planet. And the media is just starting to see that something is wrong with her?

14. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    and yet i still prefer her to chris quinn

15. stripes

Reputations:
    we created this ruling class of career politicos & nothing is off limits or illegal for these self dealing fukstiks. keep fighting over abortion, guns, etc repubs/dems, while the ruling class eats our lunch...goo for you

16. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    What the fuck is wrong with New Yorkers and their politics? I can't remember the last decent politician from NY state (and I know you live in Jersey, but still). I mean, Hillary just shows up out of the blue and decides to run for NY senate when I'm sure there were far more qualified local dems, and they just hand it to her. Am I missing something?

17. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    At this point politics is so corrupt I'm not even sure if the votes are counted. We've seen so much election fraud in the last decade alone it is staggering. People voting dozens of times. Dead people voting. People who don't even exist on paper casting multiple votes. Illegals voting. I'm not even sure if it matters when you vote for something like president, senator, mayor, or governor.

In NYState right now they are pushing for a law that allows non-citizens to vote in U.S. elections. Meaning that they'll be able to just create a bunch of fake people through student visas and immigration papers and have them vote in elections despite not actually being real people. They want people who aren't even citizens casting votes. Makes perfect sense to me.

18. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hope about obtaining the phone records of AP reporters ....Obama has 3 scandals going

19. stripes

Reputations:
    i give noo yawkas a pass for figuring out that last kennedy was retarded like her mother & said thanks, but no...

20. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Oh My!!!!!!!

[​IMG]