welcome to vegan-ville, bitches

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by vaginapoosie, Mar 10, 2013.

1. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    [video=dailymotion;xy35qv]http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xy35qv[/video]

2. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    Every vegan I have met so far was a huge douche.

Really pale and unhappy looking too.

3. vaginapoosie

Reputations:
    because they're doing it wrong.

this is freelea. she's one of the founders of 30 Bananas a Day. she's a low fat raw vegan. she's probably the most healthy looking person i've ever seen. so is her husband/boyfriend harley (durianrider).

[video=youtube_share;RoaoC1NaBdA]http://youtu.be/RoaoC1NaBdA[/video]

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    How the fuck do you poop if you eat 30 bananas a day?

5. low selfestitle

low selfestitle Moderator Staff Member

Reputations:
    Scott Jurek is a very healthy vegan. :up:

Me, I need cream in my coffee. :coffee:

6. vaginapoosie

Reputations:
    i dunno. lots of those fruitarians do enemas/colonics which i think is super dangerous. it can lead to never being able to poop on your own again. i don't think freelea and harley have that issue, though. they follow 80/10/10 to the "T" and exercise a lot. they are how a true 80/10/10 person should be on the program.

7. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :nooo:

8. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  9. vaginapoosie

Reputations:
    oh yeah... dan is who got me interested in trying raw vegan in the first place. but he's... ummm... the guy means well... and i wish him the best... but i think he needs more fat in his diet because he's just looney as all fuck anymore. i can't tell if he's bipolar, b12 deficeient, or a combination of both. but he thinks he's "cute crazy" or "enlightened crazy." no, dan, you're just fucking... crazy period. but i adore him, that's why i say what i say, b/c i want him to be healthy. i'm worried about him.

i tried doing 80-100% low fat raw vegan and it was just not for me. so i'm back to more of a 60% raw vegan now. i drink my breakfast (had one of dan's "lemon ginger blasts" this morning-- always have something detoxifying rather than "smoothie"), eat whatever vegan-stuff i want for lunch, and for dinner i pretty much eat veggies with cooked grains or some sort of morningstar soy stuff. i like watching j-wro as well. he's a vegan chef and his recipes are out of this world. just made a coconut baby bella mushroom soup last night... it was one of his more simple recipes and it was delish. the reason why i like jason wrobel so much is because he makes sure that his vegan dishes are balanced; he makes sure to sneak in b12 and D and other vital nutrients that we vegans need into almost every dish he makes.

one thing i will add, though, is that i'm noticing it's hard for me to incorporate the b12 and k2 into my diet like i should be, and i can't afford to eat tons of organic fruits and veggies and buy supplements, so i'm probably going to go back to having humane farm raised eggs every now and then, as well as experimenting with some vegemite (i think maramite is vegan, though...) to make sure i don't lose my teeth in a year. :D the eggs are humanely raised and i see the chickens for myself. so i really won't be referring to myself as a vegan anymore, but i'm staying far away from other dairy. such a cruel industry-- even worse than meat in some ways-- and the effects dairy has on the lymphatic system is horrendous. i feel 100x better not having dairy anymore, and that's coming from someone who couldn't get enough pizza. i don't even miss it. it does nothing but cause skin issues and form mucous and makes you constantly crave it.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  10. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit no one asked for your fucking life story

11. vaginapoosie

Reputations:
    this is a forum dedicated to health/wellness. it's not the bar or the stern forum.

this is a thread i created about veganism. this is not a thread about big tittied girls you want to fuck, or finding out if howrad's hair is real or fake.

i did not write my "fucking life story." i only wrote about health and wellness, which to me, is veg*nism (see: previous two statements).

so, i guess what i'm trying to say here is...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013