Politics Well, Well, Well Jorge Ramos Daughter Works For Hillary

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by pfswirl, Aug 26, 2015.

1. pfswirl

pfswirl Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This was nothing but a set up that Hillary can use against Trump later in the election if the both get that far.

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign
    August 26, 2015
    By Kyle Olson

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.
    Ramos Hillary

Credit: Instagram/Jorge Ramos

In a statement on the Fusion website, Ramos wrote:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

As a father, I am very proud that she has decided to actively participate in our democratic process. I hope that more young people get involved, regardless of political parties or ideological preferences. Our democracy and our future depend on that.

I completely support and respect Paola’s decision. In our family we have always cherished tolerance, dialogue and active participation in what you believe.

Like many reporters who have parents, siblings or other family members that are active in politics, this will not change how I approach my duty as a journalist. I will continue to report with complete independence and ask the tough questions, the same way I have done for the last 30 years.

Ramos was temporarily removed from a press conference being held by Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump in Iowa yesterday.

As Trump called on a reporter, Ramos stood and began shouting questions. Trump asked him to sit down, but instead Ramos continued to interrupt the proceedings. After Ramos was briefly removed from the room, he returned, only to debate Trump for several minutes, instead of asking questions and waiting for answers.

As Real Clear Politics reports, “The two went head to head for five minutes over birthright citizenship, how Trump would build a wall, how he would deport illegal immigrants and more. Trump fought back against Ramos and attempted to get him to acknowledge crime committed by illegal immigrants.”

The revelation certainly casts Ramos’s stunt against Hillary’s chief Republican rival in a new light.
    Dem sheriff on Trump: ‘I like that swagger’

2. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Whatever little credibility he had left just went down the drain.

3. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!

1Vegasgirl and maroon like this.
  4. CooksRome

CooksRome Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just found out water is wet as well.

maroon likes this.
  5. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  6. DTF296

DTF296 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I think the concept of "reporter" got lost somewhere along the way. They seem to be advocates with press passes, these days.

8. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ah, Gomer.......the only famous American I can believe in, these days!

bobp and DTF296 like this.
  9. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Reporters were always advocates to some degree but now we're allowing them to be overt in their advocating and taking clear positions on policies and the like so instead of reporting facts they now attempt to make themselves part of the news in order to shape it to their desired outcome.

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It's probably a thing of the past but I liked it when you didn't know what their political bent was.

This whole "interrogate the interviewee you disagree with to make them look bad " thing is turrible.

Turtle Man, tired and popspot13 like this.
  11. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    lazy op-ed schmuks is what they really are.

TeeDonkey likes this.
  12. maroon

Reputations:
    this quote is fucken hilarious like he still thinks the public is buying that horseshit...fucken sloppy diseased $2whores they are.

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics:D

PI Nate likes this.
  13. popspot13

popspot13 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Look, I think that many of our politics are all over the place here and that goes to a personal level. Boxes and stereotypes many times don't fit, but a line that Ramos uses and many advocates drives me nuts as he says along the lines that no human is illegal. I find it incredulous that these people don't know that we (and other nations) are a nation of laws and that it isn't OK for just everyone to roll into town.

So what if his daughter works for Hillary? That's irrelevant here. Jorge Ramos is very aggressive when it comes to the issue. To be honest, he's known for going after the left as well on immigration. Guys like him aren't journalists anymore, they're advocates. You always know a good reporter when each side essentially says that he/she is a secret agent for the other political party.

14. maroon

Reputations:
    mexico & china can go fuck themselves for the parasitic countries they are. howz about take care of your fucking people you corrupt shitheads.

• Only 30 of the world’s 194 countries grant automatic citizenship to children born to illegal aliens.
    • Of advanced economies, Canada and the United States are the only countries that grant automatic citizenship to children born to illegal aliens.
    • No European country grants automatic citizenship to children of illegal aliens.
    • The global trend is moving away from automatic birthright citizenship as many countries that once had such policies have ended them in recent decades.
    • 14th Amendment history seems to indicate that the Citizenship Clause was never intended to benefit illegal aliens nor legal foreign visitors temporarily present in the United States.
    • The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the U.S.-born children of permanent resident aliens are covered by the Citizenship Clause, but the Court has never decided whether the same rule applies to the children of aliens whose presence in the United States is temporary or illegal.
    • Some eminent scholars and jurists have concluded that it is within the power of Congress to define the scope of the Citizenship Clause through legislation and that birthright citizenship for the children of temporary visitors and illegal aliens could likely be abolished by statute without amending the Constitution.

15. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think "these days" have anything to do with it.

There's a comedic play called The Irish ... And How They Got That Way. It's basically a review of Irish and Irish-American history. During the play, one of the actors reads an actual editorial from some Chicago newspaper (the Tribune, I think) during the Famine in the 1840s viciously denouncing the Irish immigrants saying in part, "they have hair on their teeth."

I think journalists have always had a political agenda; they've never been objective and non-partisan.

16. Bosch76

Bosch76 2016 Politics POTY Gold

Reputations:
    How many Repub candidates used to actually WORK for Fox News? 6, 7?

17. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Won't she be out of a job soon then?:bounce:

DiamondGoddess and maroon like this.
  18. moosetracks

moosetracks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does she clean Hillary's toilets?

I keed ,I keed

19. MrAdamapple

MrAdamapple Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    They never worked as reporters. They opined and we're open about it.

20. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck Whoe He Ramos, my famous Ramos is the painter Mel Ramos:

[​IMG]

DiamondGoddess likes this.