News We've got to do something about these guns

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Jun 20, 2015.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fore-stabbing-passersby-in-graz-10333891.html

At least three killed in Austria after man drives into crowd before 'stabbing passers-by' in Graz

[​IMG]

The man has been arrested after injuring at least 50 people

LIZZIE DEARDEN

Saturday 20 June 2015

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PRINT
    A
    A A
    A seven-year-old boy is reportedly among the three people killed in Austria by a man who ploughed his car into crowds in the country’s second-largest city and then reportedly started stabbing people.

A witness told the Wiener Zeitung newspaper that dead bodies were left lying face down in the street after the vehicle sped through the historical Herrengasse and Hauptplatz (main square) in Graz.

Around 50 pedestrians were injured during the rampage and ORF television said the driver, reportedly a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage, had been arrested and the area sealed off.[​IMG]Blood could be seen on the pavement after people were run over in Graz earlier today

ADVERTISING

The broadcaster cited unnamed witnesses as saying the man drove his vehicle into the crowd apparently at random, sending people crashing into the windscreen and rolling over the bonnet.

Police said that after the car was stopped, the driver jumped out and attacked passers-by with a knife before he could be subdued and arrested.

The incident happened at around noon local time (11.00am BST), sending screaming shoppers running into shops for safety.

A statement from the city council said: "At 12pm there was an appalling incident in the centre of Graz, which has caused major alarm and left the city deeply shaken.

"A killer used his car as a weapon and deliberately ran people down on a rampage. The perpetrator is in custody."[​IMG]Paramedics treat a person at the scene where an SUV drove into pedestrians in the city center of Graz, Austria

Herrengasse is Graz's main shopping street and the adjoining Hauptplatz is popular with tourists and diners making the most of the summer with its outdoor cafes and bars.

A witness speaking to the Wiener Zeitung compared the sound of chairs and tables being knocked over by the speeding car to a "gunfight".

Hermann Schützenhöfer, the governor of Styria state, called the driver "deranged".

"There is no explanation, there is no excuse," he said according to Kleine Zeitung.

The newspaper reported that police are not currently investigating terrorism as a motive and the suspect is believed to be suffering from mental illness.[​IMG]Paramedics at the scene where an SUV drove into pedestrians in the city center of Graz, Austria

Wilhelm Krautwaschl, the Bishop of Graz, said he was deeply saddened by the attack.

"Shocked about what happened, I pray for the victims and for those hurrying to help them," he wrote on Facebook.

A memorial service for the victims is due to be held at the Grazer Stadtpfarrkirche at 6pm this afternoon.

The 2015 Austrian Grand Prix is currently being held at the Spielberg Ring about 40 miles from Graz.

Austinchota and PSU Shower Room like this.
  2. they're at it again

they're at it again Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Just ask a liberal, if you get rid of guns you will get rid of gun crimes

3. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Right wing wacko's are still trying to spin the damage their poster boy has caused.
    Hate created that monster, the same hate you douche-bags spew day in and day out here.
    Try for once to be funny and not just a perpetual cunt.
    Thank you.:thumbup2:

DuckDong and Darkblue like this.
  4. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Me a libtard, own 6 guns, and say that if we criminalize guns, then only criminals will have guns.

5. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Times like this call for some introspective fuckin rock!

"Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
    They make a club.
    And beat their brother, down.
    How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here."

6. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Weiner Zeitung.
    Huhh Huhh !

7. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

8. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, every gangbanger in Chicago who spews 9mm fire indiscriminately is a personal product of you individually as a person. All your creation and responsibility. You. Congratulations.

Wow! posting silly meaningless nonsense is SO easy. Thanks Tinman. You are a deft example of how to be AWESOME on the internet. I want to be just like you!

9. A. Genius

A. Genius Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Right wing? Poster boy? Ignorant useful idiot. Related: Blacks commit crimes at much higher rates than whites. Without any thought, it seems. Committing crimes of all types out in the open. If you ever have to go to the courthouse over a traffic ticket, you'll see blacks in groups, laughing and chatting like it's a fucking party. I live in a white majority city, but in the courthouse, I'm in the minority. With such blatant disregard for the (white man's) law, is it any wonder why the number of blacks with a criminal record is as high as the number of black slaves in 1850?

10. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Why let reality influence your opinion?

[​IMG]

Nemo, PI Nate, Ta Ta Toothy and 5 others like this.
  11. Dorb

Reputations:
    And whose ancestors brought them over here on slave ships?
    Why should they follow our laws? They are here illegally.

12. A. Genius

A. Genius Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    @Dorb
    I don't know, for sure, who brought anyone from anywhere, but I'm sure they were greedy. If they were European, middle eastern, or african, they were greedy.

Dorb likes this.
  13. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    What to do about guns?

Put em on sale. :yes:

14. Dorb

Reputations:
    The ships were european and American.

15. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Obama wants to disarm Americans while arming rebels in other countries.

16. XXXL yoga pants

XXXL yoga pants Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LOL. Just fucking LOL. I swear I can never tell if you're a low effort troll or if you really are this stupid. Nobody's ancestors brought today's blacks here on slave ships unless you know some 210 year old blacks. Today's U.S. blacks' ancestors were brought here legally under contemporary U.S., African, and international law more than 200 years ago. Nearly every slave after the late 1700s was born in North America. Just about the only nation that banned the international slave trade earlier was Great Britain, one whole year earlier
    (1807). So somehow their descendants, 200 years later, are here illegally? 150 years after the end of slavery? That's such a retarded idea, it's hard to even respond to it.

But fuck, if these assholes feel like they can't follow the law because of that kind of ignorant belief, then goddamn, nobody's forcing them to stay here. Otherwise, if you're going to stay, follow the fucking law, act like civilized human beings or pay the fucking consequences and the occasional well-deserved ass-kickings your subhuman behavior earns you.

17. rahboni

rahboni Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  18. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Yes, slavery is horrible, but why has everyone else been able to assimilate? How long will it take? The Jews survived a fucking holocaust. They seem to be doing alright. What about all the Africans who sold opposing tribesmen to evil whitey?

If it's so terrible here, just buy save up for a plane ticket. there are plenty of countries to emigrate to.

There were slaves who went back to Africa. They founded a country called Liberia. I hear it's lovely. I'm considering planning my next vacation there.

OV, PI Nate, IfTheyOnlyKnew and 5 others like this.
  19. Dorb

Reputations:
    Youre starting the argument with me and I'm the troll???
    Typical troll tactic.

PSU Shower Room likes this.
  20. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the reason black leaders never want to have a real discussion on race issues . The truth hurts .

XXXXX, PI Nate, Ta Ta Toothy and 4 others like this.