Shop Now At Amazon

WHACK, "You're talkin to a US Marine" -- love this

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tom Doyers, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Tom Doyers

Tom Doyers Xavier's water boy VIP

Reputations:
    Wait for it... (or skip to about 30 sec mark)

[video=youtube;SZISzmeAIkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZISzmeAIkY[/video]

Bring this cop to Detroit! (Or Newark, St. Louis, Chicago, Atlanta, NYC...)

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At Nordstrom
  3. Kickenwing

Kickenwing New Member

Reputations:
    that dude is an embarassment to men. i couldnt even get through the whole thing. the way he keeps apologizing and kissing his ass while he shames him is cringe worthy.

4. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Did I miss something, or did the cop get in the guys face? :dontknow:

I bet he'll include that in his report even though his own tape contradicts it.

Why did you have trouble breathing, was it because my knee was in your chest with all my weight?

5. Tom Doyers

Tom Doyers Xavier's water boy VIP

Reputations:
    He sure did and I applaud it. The kid wasn't selling flowers at a hippie convention, he was acting spoiled and beligerent and needed an adjustment. I bet he'll be a better man for it too.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Andy Taylor wouldn't have handled it like this.

7. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    This is what happens when former military personnel with low IQ's are recruited/targeted to be police officers. Recruits with high IQ's are frowned upon.

8. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Believe me, I'm not condoning the kid acting like an ass, but I really hate to see cops overstepping their authority.

For the record, I was a Sheriff reserve and a member of the Search and Rescue team 23 years ago. I really hated the asshole cop attitude many of the new guys would have and their eagerness for the opportunity to go kick someone's ass. I had more respect for people and was always professional, I used the old adage "What goes around, comes around" threat people with respect and they will respect you. This cop could have talked this guy down quickly, maybe he was a war vet and had problems?

9. Anfkid

Anfkid I Fucked Lever For The Bacon Gold

Reputations:
    :jj: he thought he was big shit. didnt know he was stepping to a US Marine :rofl:

got his ass handed to him hard. good. lil shits these days with their posturing. people are watching too many movies and playing way too many video games.

10. Murcielago

Murcielago Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Rotten behavior by the cop, though I can't imagine the frame of mind one ends up in after dealing with miserable shitheads all day. After a few months of dealing with domestic disturbance calls, I'd probably be out there with a flamethrower.

11. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder if the cop would've done that if the guy was black

12. Anfkid

Anfkid I Fucked Lever For The Bacon Gold

Reputations:
    then he woulda snapped his neck.

13. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    That cop was a cocksucker, the guy didn't make a threatening move. fuckin pigs

14. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    neg me all you want, that cop was an asshole.

15. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The kid had an attitude but the U.S. Marine overreacted to him. The Atlanta mall security guard could use some backup like this cop.

16. JoeyG

JoeyG Member

Reputations:
    That cop should be fired. Stepped WAY out of line. Was the kid an asshole? Absolutely. But the cop has to be held to a higher standard. Unless I missed something, the cop stepped into the kids face, and the kid did nothing but talk. Yeah, he talked shit, but that does not give the cop permission to take him down. Cops with egos are waaaaay worse than kids that are dipshits.

17. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    agreed

18. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    The kid was a bit of a prick but let's get real for a second: He was bitching about the response time and right away, the cop got defensive. In situations like that, the police are supposed to de-escalate the situation, not escalate. Not with a "sorry we weren't here earlier" but a "just the facts, sir. What is the situation? What is your story?" The response time is a situation for another time for the civilian. The contemporary situation is about the call made.

The cop is in the wrong. He wanted to escalate. He stepped up to the civilian and the civilian bowed up and THEN the cop said the civilian was stepping up to him?

What the fuck ever.

The soldier was a prick. Cops deal with pricks all the time and most of them somehow manage to handle the pricks in a professional manner.

This cop did not.

19. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Looking at the video again and it is incredibly clear the cop acted wrongly. He should be fired. He gives cops a bad name.

20. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Shot Dead

Reputations:
    No negging from me, man. The kid was being a douche bag, but that shit didn't justify a punch to the fucking face. If any one of us would have punched a guy for "posturing," we'd be facing assault charges.

How insane that we, as a society, are OK with the idea that the people who we pay to uphold the law are the ones who get away with not following it.

21. Vashier

Vashier Editor In Chief DawgShed News

Reputations:
    That cop will be fired if he hasn't been already. The stupid fuck documented his abuse of power and even filled in what couldn't be seen. You know he was running through the indecent in his head. How else did he bring up his gasping for air as he gave him a sternal rub with his knee? The kid wasn't about to drop that when they got to jail either. Though the cop was smart enough not to charge him with assault I think it's because he knew he would then have to explain why he took him down. Now he can just show all his buds. It must have been one of his,"Buds" that released the video as well since it was the cops that were recording it.