Whale may live to regret saving Asian diver..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Mar 11, 2015.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    By saving a stricken diver this whale shows its capacity for abstract thinking, compassion, and intelligence...
    in other words none of the traits that most Asians show for whales.... fucking dick bags would roll this beluga whale in to a bong and make dick pills out of him if he wasn't so busy saving the slanty eyed bastards ...

anyway story below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It looks like a moment of terror - a diver finds her leg clamped in the jaws of a beluga whale. In fact, it was a stunning example of an animal coming to the rescue of a human life.

Yang Yun, 26, was taking part in a free diving contest without breathing equipment among the whales in a tank of water more than 20ft deep and chilled to Arctic temperatures.

She says that when she tried to return to the surface, she found her legs crippled by cramp from the freezing cold. At that point Mila the beluga took a hand, or rather a flipper.

'We suddenly saw the girl being pushed to the top of the pool with her leg in Mila's mouth,' said an official at Polar Land in Harbin, north-east China.

'She's a sensitive animal who works closely with humans and I think this girl owes Mila her life.'

Thankfully belugas, which live in the Arctic and sub-Arctic and feed on small fish and squid, have only small teeth and Yang Yun was uninjured.

At depths of 20ft and below, the water pressure keeps a body down, particularly if, as in this case, the limbs are effectively paralysed by the cold.

Reliving the drama, Yang Yun said: 'I began to choke and sank even lower and I thought that was it for me - I was dead.

'Until I felt this incredible force under me driving me to the surface.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ivers-life-pushing-surface.html#ixzz3U6BJRvf0

2. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  3. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    my cawk is nicknamed the beluga

chapped likes this.
  4. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    In other news the Beluga Sushi served at Polar Land is an instant crowd favorite second only to the Tabby chow mien and Terrier fried rice.:coffee:

chapped likes this.