What Are the Odds Howard Forced Matt Muenster off MomCaves for "Gay" Jarred-Allegedly

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by illini fan, May 13, 2012.

1. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    What Are the Odds Howard Forced Matt Muenster off MomCaves for "Gay" Jared-Allegedly

If you think about it, this makes perfect sense... We are all aware of Howard's extreme jealousy and the thought of his whore wife working in close quarters with another male without him present...The only way Howard would allow this to happen is if the the guy was gay...what does this say???

:dontknow:

Jared Walker Dostie is Gay...and Howard Forced Matt Muenster off Mom Caves if the the pilot was picked up as a series....

......Allegedly....

I know, I know...Howard is Gay....

:jj:

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    well that was fast!!

[​IMG]

3. Shvoogie Button

Shvoogie Button Member

Reputations:
    So is there confirmation that he's gay?

If yes then that was all a bit.... we need KOAB's opinion.

4. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    from his website:

[h=1]Mom Caves Update[/h] on March 30, 2012 by matt
    My last post regarding Mom Caves definitely deserved a follow up post long prior to this one. So, here’s the overdue explanation:
    I had an amazing experience doing the pilot episode for this series. Working with Beth Stern was fantastic – she’s smart, talented and the kind of genuine person you really enjoy being around. I truly valued the opportunity to meet her and work with her on this. The show we made tested very well and the network ordered more episodes. I had really hoped to be a part of it, as I had such a great experience and saw the potential the premise of the show and those involved with it held. However, as we started to look at my schedule vs the schedule the Mom Caves team needed to pursue – we found that it was not meant to be for me. Bath Crashers has an incredibly aggressive schedule and we couldn’t make both shows work without rendering me clinically wrecked. The show has moved forward (sadly) without me, but I fully understand why. That being said – I was really proud to be a part of the beginning of that series and truly wish Beth and the entire team the best and hope that you all support her and Mom Caves when they make their big debut in May (just in time for Mother’s Day)!

he has his own show BATHtastic, that is a real home improvement show -- he'd be crazy to give that up to play second banana to a retarded horse

5. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:

I call bullshit on this excuse...Jared is Gay...(allegedly)

Matt is not...and we know Howard is a jealous fuck...

so there....