What bothers me about Beth O...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jdharmeyer, Jul 3, 2013.

1. jdharmeyer

jdharmeyer New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ...is that fact that no one on the show, and I mean NO ONE, will mention that she is average-looking to marginally-attractive at best. Yes, she is tall. Yes, she has nice hair. And yes, she is skinny. But these three things does not a supermodel (or model) make! When Sal called her a horseface he had to apologize like he accidentally killed a child.

I would be fine with the show if they just toned it down a bit. But instead everytime she is mentioned, she is given the Megan Fox-seeing-her-is-a-religious-experience treatment. Ironically, her photographs don't do her any favors either and she is in almost as bad a position as HS in terms of needing correct angle, lens, lighting.

Why can't they just say she is attractive and let it be, instead of droning on and on and on about her "beauty".

2. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    Talk about droning on. :words:

3. jdharmeyer

jdharmeyer New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ha!.............errr, I mean ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha......:D

4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Howard, Gary , Fred etc dogged Imus for his, "OK looking young gold digger wife". Imagine Beth got with some other old radio host. Forget about it! They'd be calling her out for who she is.

I know Gary, Fred, Artie, etc know just like Sal but keep their mouth shut and keep their jobs. I so believe they have discussed her in truth with their wives in private.

5. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "the beautiful Beth O" is a required statement per the contracts for every staff member....true story.

6. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    If Beth O bothers you then you have bigger issues to deal with.

7. Dlist

Reputations:
    I think he is saying Beth O bothers him...like squirrels in the attic, or mosquitoes at a BBQ...bothersome, tiring, and you wish they would just go away.

8. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

9. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:

So Beth O has invaded his attic or BBQ? Personally I think the squirrels and the mosquitoes have more charm than Beth even though the mosquito's are blood sucking parasites just like Beth.

10. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Artie once said she was like Galadriel and they were a bunch of trolls. Which might be true seeing as Cate Blanchet isn't hot.

11. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Most models aren't all that. they're basically a coat hanger that walks. but , Beth is no model. she's a wanna be. everything she tries , she ends being a wanna be. except that she wanted to find a sucker with cash. that worked out for her. most rich dudes are a lot smarter than Howard. He was reeled in , like a sturgeon
    Now she's the self appointed [bought] queen of the Hampton's.

12. Joe Bauers

Reputations:

Huh ? do you have Robins left flap disease ?

13. piledriver123

piledriver123 Wonky hunter and Shed lover VIP

Reputations:
    I will admit that as a model she does not look good in print. I find her so unattractive in magazines. But I met her twice on the street in NYC and I hate to say it she was nice and she does look a lot better in person. I met her once with Bianca and she let my son pet her and she just hung out and another time she walked by me as I was paying for parking and I just said hello and I will say she does look great in person. She still a gold digger in my eyes though.

14. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she does this stern unfriendly face in photo shoots that i just dont get

15. Dlist

Reputations:
    What year was that? Post 2008, I think you might have a different opinion on how she looks. She was semi hot pre 2008 coke whore era.

16. Joe Bauers

Reputations:

She looks better in person? Well that's what most models want to hear.

17. HatemanLives

HatemanLives New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Interesting take. I've never read thoughts like this anywhere on this forum...you are truly an original thinker. is there a "thread of the year" award? If not, there should be...and you should win the first award.

If I may be so bold....I'd like to post a Jack Kerouac quote. Nothing describes this thread and YOU more than this famous passage:

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”

That's YOU, jdharmeyer. I just want to say thank you...for this thread, and for you being you.

That's all bro

18. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    BethO makes my penis limp, like a dog's tail as it goes whimpering away after being scolded- or a turtle shrinking into its shell (and I'm circumcised).

19. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Goo for you.

[​IMG]

20. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    :secret: