Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Double Blizz, Jan 2, 2013.
Is he going to make Wiggy tighten up ship or is he going to take matters i his own hands?
I hope he shits on Howard.
Hopefully cuts down on the staff (Lisa G/Shuli eat shit) cuts into his compound area to make other studios to kick howards ego down.
Im not sure he has any control over the content. He should just mothball the show and silence pluggggy until the contract ends....
He wants the debt and the hardware that's in space. It's hard to say if there will be a sirius xm radio in a year too tighten up.
not a lot at first, although i bet he tells howard to get a haircult and wear a suit and tie.
Not much Malone can do. Howard's contract is valid.
And the contract states that Howard have 100% creative control of 100/101 and exclusive use of Studio69.
The Show staff are Sirius employes payed with a show budget. This can also not be change because of the contract.
So what can Malone do?
1) He could ban Howard from the Sirius building. That would make me laugh for days. (they have already banned Artie and allegedly Robin)
2) Lawsuit against Howard.
- For all the slander Howard said on air during his lawsuit + all the slander Howard does now calling people in SiriusXM Adolf Eichmann.
- For all the AGT commercials. It is 100 millions in free advertising for AGT that Howard have done live on air
- Breach of contract. Howard signed "Exclusive" to SiriusXM. With AGT he is not exclusive anymore.
3) Fuck around with Howard. Charge Howard for stuff. Repair, utilities and so on.
The best thing for Malone to do is absolutely nothing.
Ignoring a troll is their worst nightmare.
Force him to stop using the service elevator to get up to the studio and make him come in the front door and go through security with all the other working stiffs.
What happens with the lawsuit when Malone takes over?
Is Howards appeal going to still be valid? How will Malone feel about being sued?
I was ready to go along with you, until you said he banned Robin from the building. We already know the Feds have allegedly banned Robin from leaving her house, give credit where credit is due! At least our tax dollars are well spent for once.
Content no, The building yes.....Remember the scene in the original "Walking Tall" Between the Sheriff and the Judge?
Cancel Robin's health insurance.