What did Will & Scott the Engineer fight about on TWUS 6/26/12?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MatthewRosa, Aug 22, 2013.

1. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    It seems like it was an epic F up on Scott's part that couldn't be talked about on air. So according to Jason it happened very recently when they were talking about it and it allegedly was "pointed out" as he was fing up. I have searched Marksfriggin and endless threads however I really have no clue what it could be.

Any thoughts? Maybe something with Robin? Another clue might be this :

Howard Receives ''Devastating News'' But Won't Elaborate. 06/06/12. 7:25am

2. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Heard them reference it a few times but I don't recall the show.

Its like the Will Murray Carlos Mencia joke they reference all the time and have a good laugh on the wus but when anyone asks Booey just gives one of his canned answers "its there story to tell"

3. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;ZyE_dmrAo24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyE_dmrAo24[/video]

4. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I sort of want to listen to this to see if anything funny, but I cannot take Booey's smug/stupid voice on the mic...same reason I cannot listen to the WUS. I only like Gary over his stupid little office PA when he is getting ripped on by Howig or Sal.

5. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They were cryptic about what happened or what Will said to Scott. I guess will said something to him about a major fuck up he made and Scott pushed him. But they couldn't talk about it.

Welcome to the current version of the hss. They don't seem to be able to talk about anything back office related anymore. I think the back office stuff was the most interesting part of the show not kittens and agt.

6. deadbeat

deadbeat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    No one has any idea? Seems like this should have leaked out by now

8. EmptyArtieChair

EmptyArtieChair Member

Reputations:
    Will said something that Scott felt crossed the line. Will said he didn't think he could go into it, not because he didn't want to but because it was something all of them weren't allowed to bring up on the air.

I have a feeling Scott fucked up big time, almost got fired in front of everyone, and when they decided to him stay everyone was told that it wasn't appropriate to discuss on air.

Benjy told Will "if it happened to you, you would not want people to bring it up."

9. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    I know all of that however I just figured someone would've cracked this mystery by now, in my opinion it has to do with Scott fing up something to do with Robin's feed into the studio and like you mentioned they probably were going to fire him and he probably cried&bitched worse than he did when he didn't do those push-ups so they let him stay.

10. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I doubt Scott did anything. A lot of the Scott fuckups are all on air fodder. He may have pointed something will was doing that he is not allowed to do and will got all bent out of shape and got the minions in the back office on his side.

Scott has been with the show a lot longer than everyone in the back office with the exception of Gary. Good or bad howard is loyal to his longest employees so barring Scott going up and knocking Howard on his ass he will never be fired. Will and the back office doesn't have that kind of juice.

11. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Plus Scott is union. I don't think he works for Howard.

12. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It was a bit. They're going on (another) vacation and are hoping that you listen to it and anticipate closure when Howard addresses it upon his return from lazy town. The only problem is that he won't either address it, or return from lazy town.

see also: really pathetic cliffhanger attempts.

13. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    This could be classic like other Scott angry moments but of course they turn it into "Wow this was crazy what happened, they went over the line...but we can't get into it"

14. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    Im pretty sure Scott has been out of the union since he came to SiriusXM and I don't see how that makes whatever happened "not for on-air. Also Scott came in to TWUS and screamed at Will and everyone that they now need to "deal with Howard & Gary" since it was brought up.