What happened to Gonzo?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by TelegramSam, Jan 24, 2013.

1. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    He was one of my favorite early N&A callers, but I haven't heard him lately (unless I just missed him). Maybe JWow's body guards took him out?

2. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    he couldnt stfu and ratted himself out.....since he revealed his true identity gonzo sadly died with it.

3. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Damn, I must have missed it. There were a few months where I was dog tired from work and didn't catch the shows very often.

4. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    yeah...gonzo was huge.the suspense and speculation if it was colinn quinn was at a never ending fever pitch....then the guy calls in and says somethin like this "hi im tony from queens and im gonzo and he was a character cuz im a failed comedian ex fireman"..............uber anticlimactic.

5. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    yea, and he went into the show, sat on the couch with reading glasses reading bad jokes from a notebook. Terrible end to a funny character.

6. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ive seen pretty much every show since they moved to directv and for some reason dont remember gonzo, was he a regular before the were on directv and then he just made an appearance once they got on tv or something? I never had even heard of the show until I saw it on my guide on tv so I havent been a long time listener like everyone else.

7. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    He was a fairly regular caller in the early days, had this gravely voice and talked about being a sheetrocker, nearly everyone here thought he was Colin Quinn. Then there was a show where he showed up and was an older guy, maybe 40s, 50s and they talked about him being gonzo for a bit and he sat on the couch or at the desk with Fellato and Fruity Shane for a bit (that was the days where you had to stay away from the big table with you know who there) It was very forgettable on directv, was great in the early days