What has Howard edited out of the replay?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ZeroZed, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Whenever something "controversial" gets through on the show, a lot of people speculate that it will be edited out of the replay and West Coast feed. I'm trying to remember if that ever actually happened...has it? Just curious.:GL:

2. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Gold

Reputations:
    Too late.
    The horse is out of the barn.

3. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Only time I can think of is when Gilbert called Obama a "Reggie".

4. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Artie and Teddy fight(at least for the first couple of weeks)

Robin calling the people on one of the 9/11 flights "a bunch of cowards"

5. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    Artie giving out his phone # on the air.

6. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I couldn't believe that when they totally edited it out. Hypocrisy at its finest. It reminded me of the good ole days when Billy West as Marge Schott said, "I call a spade a spade. I also call a spade a NIGGAH!!!"

7. Big Lar

Big Lar VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The only time I remember them dumping or editing something was when Gilbert was making fun of that crocodile hunter being killed and then they started talking about his daughter Bindy. I believe they bleeped Gilbert saying that he wanted to "fuck her Reggie tits"..at least according to people that were on hold at the time..

8. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    ROQs walk off, poof it was gone...

9. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't "edit"....maybe Tim Sabean does but I haven't heard any real censoring /editing of the show ...UNTIL this morning when Howard asked Jon Hein NOT to discuss the controversial Beth O Twitter photo on the WRAP UP SHOW :rolleye:...oy vey...
    Jon Hein was all ready to run with this story....Howard told him "please don't"...so would u say this is "censoring"??

So I guess he'll tell Mutt NOT To discuss this touchy subject on the SFRT tonight??

I used to listen to the replays 24/7 at home ...work..in my car....and now? I may catch a replay late at night... maybe ONCE ....
    thing is...the show is so rushed....so many commercials....so many LIVE plugs....
    all I hear when I tune in to the replay is " I have to take a break" :rolleye: or "Fred do I need to break now??" OR the WRAP UP SHOW is ON or Howard's playing clips from the WUS AGAIN! WTF is with this WUS every fucking day??

if anyone has the power to "edit?" Edit ETM's boring phone call this morning..:rolleye:
    EDIT Howard's insufferable AGT dialogue's....
    then there would be no show!:facepalm:

peace & love

10. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There was a time back when Eric The Midget called into the show almost every day and he mentioned going to some event with his parents that Beth also attended. Howard asked him if he spoke to Beth and Eric said no because his parents were afraid she'd be mean to him. Howard got really upset and asked how Eric could say such a thing because Beth is a wonderful person. I don't know about the West Coast feed, but the other replays that day were missing that part of the conversation. Eric mentioned the event, but the part about Beth was edited out. After several days of not being on the show, Eric called in and the first thing he did was apogize for what he said about Beth. I remember wondering at the time if he was told he had to apologize to get back on the show.

11. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember Howard doing a live commercial read while eating and his food went down his wind pipe and he was gasping for air. It was hilarious! It was just like all the shit he plays when a news anchor person is choking on the air. This wasnt on the replay. But I think those live commercial reads arent replayed anyway right?

Anyway, it was great.