What Howard REALLY thinks about trans-whatever

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mr Pink, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's all be honest and admit that people really don't change their core views. Sure, they may change their public viewpoint, as with Howard, but it's too late because he has already revealed his true feelings on many subjects.
    Translation: He has sold out, since he is terrified to speak his mind anymore. But we already knew that.

From the 6-18-2001 show. (I can't allude to where the episode can be found otherwise I risk getting my thread yanked without warning again. So you'll just have to Google "6-18-2001 howard stern".) I didn't realize it but Marks Friggin doesn't catalog the news and that's where this short segment took place.

(Some paraphrasing to keep it brief)

Robin: Would you be concerned if one year your kid's teacher was a man and the next was a woman?

Howard: No, I would not be concerned...alright, I guess I would be concerned.
    Ya'know, I always think guys who cut off their penis are really disturbed, ya'know...no offense...I don't see how you can't think that. I don't say discriminate against them, but they are disturbed people...they are.
    You don't cut off your penis. There's no such thing as having anybody trapped inside your body. If you have something trapped inside your body, you should be in a mental institution so they can help you work through it.

reno, JameGumb and Ta Ta Toothy like this.
  2. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    what people think and what they once thought often differ
    his particular case? no idea

3. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    A big part of it is Beff. He doesn't want to ruin any chances for his horse to get media appearances or hobknob with rich people. He'll do what he can to offset the impending divorce and the devastating marble decrease that will follow.

Mr Pink likes this.
  4. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So Howard's full of shit about something? Got it.

Mr Pink likes this.