What in the blue hell was Ed "Lie Detector Guy" Torian really?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chuck Kongo, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He can't possibly have been for real. Are they still claiming he was a legit lie detector guy who worked with law enforcement?

How could you ever do that job when you talk like Jerry's Kids walk? The guy was as stupid as Evil Dave and as bad at reading questions from a piece of paper. It's one thing to start laughing when you're reading a funny question but he couldn't even talk when the question was innocuous. He seemed to have verbal dyslexia.

"Has the thought of being with a man ever crossed your mind?"....this mumblemouth fucking clownshoe couldn't even ask that correctly after about 5 tries.

I assume he was created the same way Wood-Yi was....as someone who worked somewhere in the building or on the show at one point and they asked him to play the Lie Detector guy because he had a funny, fucked up voice.

2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
  3. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    aspartame likes this.
  4. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lmfao.

That's even worse now. Although law enforcement has also brought in 'psychics' and 'paranormal investigators' to work with them on cases and 'ninja masters' to teach them self defense techniques so some so-called professional law enforcement has a long and storied history of working with kooks and taking them seriously.

Ed Torian was "legit"....whatever that means in his field....I'll now place lie detectors somewhere between psychics, witch doctors, chiropractors, and ninjas in terms of credibility.

Thanks, Ed. I'll bet they originally found your goofy ass in Jackie's Penny Saver.

aspartame likes this.
  5. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

aspartame likes this.